Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really?

funny thing is Cadillac has nicer looking vehicles than Lincolns current lineup.

You just like to start sh*t.

If Caddy's are better than your precious LS, then go buy a cadillac pal. Or, go tell it to the Cadillac forum, FWIW I don't think most Lincoln drivers give a damn.

Can we start talking about poo now?

I just pooped out a turd so long that it coiled twice around the bowl!

That guy got his ass beat!

Why quote me? I'm the guy saying I'm sick of people who start drama, I don't have a problem with anyone. But after all, this is a car forum, IDGAF if I please everyone. I reserve my limited supply of give a damn to a short prefered person list. :bestwishe

You just like to start sh*t.

If Caddy's are better than your precious LS, then go buy a cadillac pal. Or, go tell it to the Cadillac forum, FWIW I don't think most Lincoln drivers give a damn.

what is your problem??

all the new lincolns out right now are ugly as hell.

wow cant even make a simple statement without someone getting a stick up their butt.

That may be so, but more does not equate to better. And besides, for the last couple of yrs, GM has been on a budget.:rolleyes:

I know this.

Every late model gm ive driven has left me disappointed.

Guess that I treated you in the context of the rest of your earlier replies, but if that wasn't your intention I'm sorry.

FWIW, I can agree with you partially, both carmakers new lineups are ugly IMHO except the CTS-V and the MKS to a lesser extent.

Last edited:
Im not pissing over anything.

I just like my car and hate to see comments bashing it...same as you guys are passionate with marks. In the end we all drive Lincolns and know they are better than the other side.

Simple general statement that lincoln has nothing to offer right now besides rebadged fusions and taruses.

what is your problem??

all the new lincolns out right now are ugly as hell.

wow cant even make a simple statement without someone getting a stick up their butt.

I know this.

Every late model gm ive driven has left me disappointed.

I am not sure what you consider late model but I wouldn't mind taking a G8 for a drive.

If i were to get a pontiac it would be the GTO.

I think I figured it out...but what if I want to take a qoute from another thread? Is that allowed?

No clue.

Thanks.

How come the Cadillac guys don't use this site?

Because they are they ugliest cars on the road today?

Can we start talking about poo now?

I just pooped out a turd so long that it coiled twice around the bowl!

I let what I call a man turd, it was so big it plugged the toilet.:eek2:

i just pooped out a turd so long that it coiled twice around the bowl!

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

GTO...same thing but in a coupe.

And they have a mean sounding cam.

If I was buying a new car it would not be a GM product, not even a new Mustang which is weird for me to say. It would be the new 2011 Challenger R/T with the 392 hemi. The Camaro is just ugly, the Mustang is great but I think the Challenger has them bet in style. The new Caddies look like a box to me, and really anything made by GM to me just has to style.

Members online

No members online now.
Back