Trump

Biden isn't responsible for the historic atrocities carried out by the Catholic Church, but you tried. You're showing super levels of BDS here, sport-o.

Your hatred of Catholics is just that, yours, I couldn't care less.

We've already proven that I've forgotten more about religion than you'll ever know
Never blamed Biden for what the Catholic Church did centuries ago. But once again... you show how ignorant you are (except for knowingly lying to defame me).

I don't hate Catholics (another attempt on your part at twisting the truth), but once again you confuse Faith with Religion.

That again...shows how ignorant you really are.

You never did answer my Bible questions I posed in another thread a few months back.

Why??? because you are ignorant about both "Faith" and "Religion", and only wish to push your Liberal (godless) agenda.

Keep it up... you are showing your true Liberal colors... and people are watching.

Again... in the Bible story about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego... who was the 4th person in the "firey furnace"???

You DON'T know... because you don't KNOW God.

Again... When Jacob wrestled with a being in the desert, who was he wrestling with?

You don't know... because you don't know God.

This isn't stuff you learn by being Catholic... or non Catholic. It's stuff you learn by actually READING the Bible.

Obviously YOU don't read the Bible... because your statements (and ignorant attacks) show otherwise.

I wonder what your liberal church going friends (if you have any) would say to you if they read this.

That includes the pic of the 2 guys in the Limo "cheek to cheek". ;)

Religion was created to control the masses. Faith is a gift from God... to set us free from "Religion".

Last edited:
Joke time...

What is black and white, and black and white, and black and white, and black and blue???

A nun rolling down a hill.:D

Believe it or not... but a nun told me that decades ago.:cool:

Your Biden Derangement Syndrome is showing again, as Biden is a lifelong Catholic and a man of faith. Trump isn't any kind of Christian by all appearances and actions.

@04_Sport_LS

^You cut that part out and ignored it because deep down inside you know it's true, you know Trump isn't a Christian, isn't religious and isn't a man of faith. You've seen (and ignored) it over and over with your lying eyes. Then again, Trumpers do seem to all suffer from severe cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Well... Trump went to a Jesuit school for a while. Don't know if that means anything.

What Trump does is between him and God. The same goes for you. It's called "a personal relationship with Jesus.

Screenshot_20240113-174800.png

That's the problem with a large number of Liberals, Jesus doesn't fit into "their" beliefs.

Especially the radical left.

And I will say it again... Going to church doesn't make a person a "Christian" any more than sitting in your garage, makes you an automobile.

As far as Biden being a lifelong Catholic, then he should know Hosea 6:6.

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice". (God speaking)

The New Living Translation puts it this way...

"I don't want your rituals. I don't want your sacrifices. I want YOU to know ME".

(again God speaking)

That's the problem with a large number of Liberals, Jesus doesn't fit into "their" beliefs.

Especially the radical left.

And I will say it again... Going to church doesn't make a person a "Christian" any more than sitting in your garage, makes you an automobile.

Jesus was a Liberal.

Rightist worship Republican Jesus, "Supply Side Jesus" as Bill Maher so aptly put it:

I know you love Bill Maher so much.

Last edited:
Let's try to find some common ground. Can we both dislike Mitt Romney and the LDS church???

I don't care for Romney, nor do I care for the Moron church.

But Romney has stuck to his beliefs that Trump is bad for country since 2016 and not flip-flopped like most Republican degenerates have, he at least has some morals he sticks too.

Jesus was a Liberal.
Not exactly... but I have been waiting for you to say that.
But Romney has stuck to his beliefs that Trump is bad for country since 2016 and not flip-flopped like most Republican degenerates have, he at least has some morals he sticks too.
Yeah... With some study, you will find out that The LDS Church has major "skeletons in the closet". Mainly molestation of children... and incest. I have a buddy who's daughter in law... suffered that by her own father.

Choke on that one.

Some morals... :oops::rolleyes:

Ignorant......

I guess as long as it doesn't affect you... you don't care... or care to know.

Last edited:
Not exactly... but I have been waiting for you to say that.

Yeah... With some study, you will find out that The LDS Church has major "skeletons in the closet". Mainly molestation of children... and incest. I have a buddy who's daughter in law... suffered that by her own father.

Choke on that one.

Some morals... :oops::rolleyes:

Ignorant......

I guess as long as it doesn't affect you... you don't care... or care to know.

No, Jesus was definitely a Liberal. Just have to read the bible and not put your own spin on it.

Just like I don't blame Biden for all the historic wrongs of the Catholic church, I don't blame Romney for all the wrongs of the LSD. I don't care for Romney, but I'm not going to blame him for something he didn't do, Trumper.

Here you go again creating strawmen and bashing them down. What a winner you are.

Last edited:
Tnaaz-660x330.png

Happened on Saturday on a bridge above Interstate 45 near downtown and City Hall in Houston, holding a banner that reads, "Make America White Again” alongside two Nazi flags.

These same types of people almost always support Donald Trump for President, just a weird coincidence or something.

No, Jesus was definitely a Liberal. Just have to read the bible and not put your own spin on it.
No... He wasn't. He was raised Jewish (obviously) and followed the 10 commandments. You know... like the one that says "Thou shall not kill" ( which includes innocent unborn babies).

Jesus is definitely "pro-life".

Do I have to bring up that Muslim stoning video again. Remember??? She was stoned for commiting adultery. Even her own father stoned her for doing that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back