Trump

GB9qWCvWQAAn3nf.jpg

Interesting...

Tape reveals Donald Trump pressured Michigan officials not to certify 2020 vote, a new report says

Donald Trump pressured two election officials not to certify 2020 vote totals in a key Michigan county, according to a recording of a post-election phone call disclosed in a new report by The Detroit News.

The former president ‘s 2024 campaign neither confirmed nor denied the recording’s legitimacy, insisting in a statement that all of Trump’s actions after his defeat to Democrat Joe Biden were taken to uphold his oath of office and ensure fair elections.
-snip

Donnie caught on tape AGAIN pressuring election officials, interfering with and trying to steal the 2020 election.

As usual, Trumpers don't care, they want Trump to win by any means possible. So unAmerican...

Have fun with that. Since you got triple vaxed, I wonder what the odds are for you getting cancer now.

There's a zero chance I will get cancer from being vaccinated. Just like there's a zero chance I will get cancer from you praying for it :)

BTW, I got another COVID booster vaccine a few months back when I went in for my yearly Flu vaccine, that makes four. It's because I don't want to get sick and spread COVID and/or the Flu to other people, especially vulnerable people like the elderly or people with cancer. It's called being sensible, compassionate and responsible.

"Trump Received Millions From Foreign Governments as President, Report Finds

House Democrats released evidence that he took in at least $7.8 million from foreign entities while in office, engaging in the kind of conduct the G.O.P. is grasping to pin on President Biden."
-Snip

LoL. Republicans never change. Every accusation they make turns out to be a confession.

And I guarantee you it's likely MUCH higher than that 7.8mil they found. Not that Rightist care, but this is also illegal to do while you're President, yes, even Trump :)

Turns out the bulk of the 7.8mil Donald Trump took in from foreign governments, comes from The People's Republic of China. LoL.

There's going to be a lot more than 7.8mil. Just have to dig deeper and follow the money, always follow the money :)

Former President Donald Trump shared a bizarre fan-made video on Truth Social, which declared that he was divinely chosen to lead the country.

"And on June 14, 1946, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, 'I need a caretaker.' So God gave us Trump," the video starts.
-snip

Truth Social

LoL. I can't even really blame Trump for his messiah complex here, as his supporters have been claiming that Trump is "God's chosen one and chosen President" since before the election in 2016.

Sure it's pathetic and bizarre, but he's just feeding off his pathetic and bizarre cult.

Last edited:

Bringing birther back, Donald Trump questions Nikki Haley's right to be president​

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/10/1223...ki-haley-citizenship-president-14th-amendment

As Nikki Haley surges in Republican polls, former President Donald Trump has turned to his social media outlet where he is promoting a "birther" conspiracy theory against the former South Carolina governor.

Trump posted an article on his Truth Social account from a right wing outlet that claims Haley is ineligible to be president because her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born.
-snip

More racist birther nonsense out of Trump.

I doubt Rightist will go as crazy over this new "birther" nonsense like they did with Obama back in 2008, and still are.

Trump Will Officially End The War on Christians (again...)

Trumper's December rant: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonald...621112188490070

Then in Iowa:
"As soon as I get back in the Oval Office, I’ll also immediately end the war on Christians. I don’t know if you feel it. You have a war. There’s a war. Under crooked Joe Biden, Christians and Americans of faith are being persecuted and government has been weaponized against religion like never before. And also presidents like never before. Here I am. I always say Al Capone was treated better than I was treated. Scarface, Al Capone, he was a tough one. Biden and his corrupt department of injustice have sent SWAT teams to arrest pro-life activists. They’ve targeted conservative parents of school board meetings who don’t want filth taught to their children. It’s filth. What they’re teaching in schools is filth and nonsense, and we can’t let that happen, but they’re being targeted." - Iowa Rally 1/07

Obvious lie as Christians have power in this country, look how many hold office and openly state they use their religion when making decisions. eg our current Speaker of the House is a prime example.

Biden is a lifelong ardent Catholic and church attendee, Trump can't even correctly name a passage or hold a bible correctly as we've seen.

The Al Capone nonsense is rather hilarious, using it to make himself into the forever victim again as a means to find solidarity with his followers.

Rightist Christians love being told they're victims, need it like food and water, what Trump is playing into again. It's just the excuse they need to worship him.

Biden is a lifelong ardent Catholic and church attendee,
Attending church doesn't make a person a "Christian"... anymore than sitting in a garage makes a person an automobile.

Don't get me started on Catholicism. Many heresies and atrocities have been committed by the Catholic Church. Joan of Arc comes to mind at the top of the list...
Screenshot_20240111-190654.png
A little to late for her... Dude. "Religion" doesn't save a person... Faith does. Idiot...

Hosea 6:6. "I desire mercy, not sacrifice". (God speaking). But you and Biden know NOTHING about that.

Your Biden Derangement Syndrome is showing again, as Biden is a lifelong Catholic and a man of faith. Trump isn't any kind of Christian by all appearances and actions.

Biden isn't responsible for the historic atrocities carried out by the Catholic Church, but you tried. You're showing super levels of BDS here, sport-o.

Your hatred of Catholics is just that, yours, I couldn't care less.

We've already proven that I've forgotten more about religion than you'll ever know.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back