LS Nitrous to the next level.

My car is under a foot of snow, no garage. Oh and FYI, I just like messing with Sully, most of my comments are 100%, not serious, like the meth one.

same reason everyone asks...
- 1/4 times, dyno numbers, pics of install, issues and lessons learned, ....

I take it then the pics of the headers are 'the not-serious' category - right?

Yes the headers are technically the not serious category, Im trying to work out a deal with Stainless Works as I dont like the collector design and they dont have any HP/TQ numbers with the headers or any exhaust for the TBird for that matter, not to mention they might not fit and at $800, its a risk that I kind of dont want to take, altho I did the TCI for $500 which was a pretty big risk as well but I had some good research backing that up that it would fit. Id probably have bought them already if I didnt spend all my money on the NX kit and SCT tuning software.

so...

- 1/4 times, dyno numbers, pics of install, issues and lessons learned?

Yes the headers are technically the not serious category, Im trying to work out a deal with Stainless Works as I dont like the collector design and they dont have any HP/TQ numbers with the headers or any exhaust for the TBird for that matter, not to mention they might not fit and at $800, its a risk that I kind of dont want to take, altho I did the TCI for $500 which was a pretty big risk as well but I had some good research backing that up that it would fit. Id probably have bought them already if I didnt spend all my money on the NX kit and SCT tuning software.

Just FYI on the Torque Converter. I called TCI and one other place direct. Both told me the torque converters can be used on either the 5R55N or S transmissions.

ok, I will say after the transmission tune is double and tripple checked, i will be running more than 150. I also have decided to go away from a fogger nozzle type of set up

so...

- 1/4 times, dyno numbers, pics of install, issues and lessons learned?

Missing Linc' - you have taken pictures of every other install you made, even taken pictures of project that you haven't even started yet - you mean to tell us that you installed N2O and didn't take a single pic?

ok after thinking it over lots and lots and lots, plate is what I will be running. Plates hit a bit harder than direct inject and give up the individual cyl tuning, but will support up to 400hp easy. My single fogger nozzle wont do it, and dual means I need 4 solenoids. Direct inject is sexy as hell, but requires 8 nozzles, fuel rails, nitrous rails, distribution blocks etc. Plate it is. The down side is my set up wont be as hidden any more. So I may redo the hwole thing to display it in a sexy sort of way.

nx.jpg

Missing Linc' - you have taken pictures of every other install you made, even taken pictures of project that you haven't even started yet - you mean to tell us that you installed N2O and didn't take a single pic?

I'll make a post, in good time, with "my balls hangin out"

ok after thinking it over lots and lots and lots, plate is what I will be running. Plates hit a bit harder than direct inject and give up the individual cyl tuning, but will support up to 400hp easy. My single fogger nozzle wont do it, and dual means I need 4 solenoids. Direct inject is sexy as hell, but requires 8 nozzles, fuel rails, nitrous rails, distribution blocks etc. Plate it is. The down side is my set up wont be as hidden any more. So I may redo the hwole thing to display it in a sexy sort of way.

nx.jpg

Foxbody plate? Looks fancy.

Really stupid question... where is the plate mounted? like a throttle body spacer? Nitrous newb here.

just good at spotting posers.... ;)
they are usually next to me at the lights, then in my mirrors for a bit...
sometimes they are on the internet

just good at spotting posers.... ;)
they are usually next to me at the lights, then in my mirrors for a bit...
sometimes they are on the internet

I find them looking at my tail lights pretty often!

Yes a fox body, yes behind the tb, yes fancy, yes pete your a newb, and yes posers do end up seeing my tail lights.

Well, at least I ask questions and learn, instead of just acting like I know what I'm talking about, and messing something up. Gotta start somewhere :D

Members online

Back