HUGE hard to find parts for sale. LOOK!!!

hey, im the new guy here, and i dont want noo trouble see, or ill be servin knuckle sammitches, got it buds?

Allright guys, The car is out here in CO with me. I'll be working on it through out the week, and all this weekend, so parts will be availible soon.

I sent you another e-mail yesterday. I live over in Nebraska and am interested in a few parts.

Thomas

Why not just sell the car modified? You wouldn't have to do any work and someone would be getting one of the nicest Mark VIII there is.

I'm sure most is spoken for but I would buy the hood, 4.10 and drive shaft. So if it's still available at this time I will take them.

Greg

I've sent a couple e-mails without any response, so he must not be too serious about selling these items.

Thomas

I'm done with this car, (and VIII's in general).

Well, well. Did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

How a guy goes from car fanatic to hate for the very car he so dearly loved is an enigma to us all.

Sorry to hear the car fell out of favor.:(

Well, well. Did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

How a guy goes from car fanatic to hate for the very car he so dearly loved is an enigma to us all.

Sorry to hear the car fell out of favor.:(

I am too honestly.

I don't want you thinking I hate the car, because I don't. I have neither the time nor the patience right now to deal with the issues its causing me right now.

I'm taking it in to the automotive section of my school to have a completely new front suspension put on it, a brand new set of 4 tires, and a 4 wheel alignment done on it.

The car has been sold as IS, to a buyer who wishes to remain undisclosed. I'll have it for a while yet, but thats just until he can come pick it up. Sorry to get some hopes up for parts, but I got a HELLUVA price (12K+) for it and could'nt bring myself to take a wrench set to it.

I'd explain more, but I have to be up for school at 5:30 tomorrow.

Mike

Look at the joy that car used to bring to you and your dad.

Breaks my heart to see you let it go.

At least I know your dad had some really good times working on it with you. Those are moments that last forever.

mike and dad.jpg

I'm glad the car is going to someone just how it is. You put way too much time into that car to undo everything you did. The price soundreasonable to me, especially with the complete show quality paint job.

ah, that's really too bad, but hopefully the new owner takes very good care of it. I really like the idea of keeping my first car that i fully restore or put a serious build on. ah, to each his own.

Members online

No members online now.
Back