HUGE hard to find parts for sale. LOOK!!!

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Contact seller
Comming up for sale in the very near future are as follows.

From my 95.

Cobra R hood. $575

1998 tranny with baunmann stage 5 kit. $375

Powdercoated Cobra intake system including functional IMRCS. $575

Powdercoated cam covers, and front timing cover. $200

MMX driveshaft $375

4.10 center section with ford trac-loc unit. $275

GEN1 HID housings $750

17x9 chrome cobra R's with 18K on them. FLAWLESS $625

Pioneer AVIC-D2 DVD navigation unit with XM box $950

I have pictures of everything except the tranny and centersection as I don't have the car out here with me at the current moment. If you want pics or a better description of anything. PM me, or e-mail. michael *underscore* southwells AT Hotmail dot com .

Thanks for looking.

Mike

I have a friend with a 96 that just toasted the transmission (in his words.) I might have to get that trans from you for him, but it would have to be fairly soon. I'll talk to him. I'd take the HIDs but don't feel like dropping that much cash now (plus I have a lead on 1 housing for $100..)

Would the tranny come with TC? My tranny is on its way out and I would be willing to take the drive to you to pick it up. Is the car still in IL?

Also intrested in transmission, if everything falls threw with everyone else intrested before me please shoot me a PM ill take the rear too. maybe we can do a package deal.

Hey guys,

To anyone asking if I got thier replies........... I did.

I had NO idea I would recieve this ammount of traffic so soon for these parts. As stated in the very beginning sentence of this thread they will be availible SOON. I am traveling back to Illinois the last week of March, and will be turning the 95 back to stock. The parts will be availible after that.

Thank you for the interest, and sorry I did'nt reply sooner, I'm working 10-12 hours a day with full time school on top of it. Thanks for the patience.

Mike

Just currious as why you are taking all of these parts out of your car? I think your car was set up perfect as it was!

turborich said:
Just currious as why you are taking all of these parts out of your car? I think your car was set up perfect as it was!
I am curious about this as well?

I know that this is the "for sale forum" and all... but man, Your car is awesome the way it is! All of that hard work that went into it! Are you really sure that you want to take it apart? Also not to piss anyone off who wants any of your parts, but those are some really FAIR prices! Kinda low actually. That car is a beauty! Leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just my 2 cents.

It's going back to stock, and all of the more valuable pieces are being sold seperatly.

After it's all done, the car will be traded in, or sold outright.

I'm done with this car, (and VIII's in general). I don't have anytime for it, and am tired of paying for it.

94m5 said:
I'm done with this car, (and VIII's in general). I don't have anytime for it, and am tired of paying for it.
dont make me slap you, mike you cant bail on viii's, i know you wont leave the community, but it seems you have fell off latelly (i know i have also, but im stillkeeping my viii) its that damn truck!!!! right there every thing went to crap :(

Members online

Back