"Cash for Clunkers" puts the LS where is belongs

Well, that "intelligent" thing was short lived......

Its waaaay off topic but i think the whole democrat/republican thing is getting way out of hand. One side is always trying to point out how wrong and dumb the other is. The bottom line is those news programs are awful and the truth is NEITHER are correct. The country is being divided into two groups who dislike each other when the reality is that NEITHER of the political groups has the best interest of the citizens of this country. Its all political nonsense. They have their own personal agenda and "We The People" arent included in that. I sense some real tough times and possible civil wars in the near future if people dont get deprogrammed from all the nonsense. I make a habit of not watching any of those types of news broadcasts because they are very manipulative. Thats all i got to say about that.

The country is being divided into two groups

Yea, the elitist media and political hacks and the vast majority of the rest of us! Just witness the White House response to protesters at the so-called Town Hall meetings and the coverage from the State Run Media.

That a way to shop around, Im sure you bargained a great deal too. New car salesman are known for their honest and speedy work. I think next to a Dentist a new car salesman is the worst person in the world to deal with. I take that back, a coroner would be the worst....but at that point no more worries.

While I agree with you quite a few car salesmen(and even more so the finance guys) are less the honest. I have talked to people told things like they have to buy the extended warrenty from the dealer or they can not get financing to people charged $2000 to "buy down the rate" on financing that went straight into the dealers pocket to a $1000 "acquisition" fee for the finance company to acquire the loan(again went straight into the dealers pocket).

Again though this is not brain surgery. There are a number of resources to find out what a particular car is worth. They gave me a fair price for a 9600 mile car in a color combo I wanted, and I read the contract before I signed it. And I paid less then I have seen a few people post up about their recent purchases. Just because you can't figure out how to get a decent deal doesn't mean I can't.

I do agree with you though on partisan politics. The parties themselves play into this for their own benifit but far to many people in this country get caught up party politics instead of what canidate has the better qualifications to effectively hold the position. I know people who will vote for a canidate solely on party affiliation without knowing anything of their record or qualifications.

Well, that "intelligent" thing was short lived......

You saying nothing gained by watching such broadcasters that aren't full of propaganda? I know where I stand in the political debates and it's outside the room listening to my Ipod cause everyone in the house are f*ck-ups and always will be, human nature. I do laugh how the "Right" is trying to impeach Obama with this whole birth certicificate fiasco. Kinda like how the called Sotomayor a racist, wahahahaha guess whitey has feelings too :'(

wouldn't mind seeing a turbo or super v6 mustang..though that's what has been talked about...same for a 4cyl turbo but I want they to change the body of the mustang ASAP the brand new ones have an UGLY and RETARDED rearend

That makes a BMW 3 series the same as an LS, since they both have internal combustion engines?

Now you're being ridiculous. That's like saying that just because you post here, it makes you a troll, since you like calling me one, and I post on LvC as well.

The software makes the Mac a Mac and a PC a PC methinks.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on this point. "PC" Stands for Personal Computer. Be it a windows machine, Os X, or even Linux, it's still a Personal Computer.

But, Microsoft has always touted the "Personal Computer" moniker, and it's been ingrained into people that a PC=Windows. And that's fine by me. Wouldn't want my Mac to be confused with a Windows machine.

wouldn't mind seeing a turbo or super v6 mustang..though that's what has been talked about...same for a 4cyl turbo but I want they to change the body of the mustang ASAP the brand new ones have an UGLY and RETARDED rearend

You're tired of staring at those tail lights as they pull away from you at a stoplight, huh? :D

no no...I like the 08 models but the brand new 09 mustangs are ugly in the back. I hate the white between the red and I hate how the bumper looks. The front is great but the back is god-awful

no no...I like the 08 models but the brand new 09 mustangs are ugly in the back. I hate the white between the red and I hate how the bumper looks. The front is great but the back is god-awful

I think you are actually describing the 2010 mustang and not the 2009. Someone correct me if I am wrong though.

Now you're being ridiculous. That's like saying that just because you post here, it makes you a troll, since you like calling me one, and I post on LvC as well.

That's right. I'm being ridiculous. It couldn't have been a ridiculous response to a ridiculous post. No sirree. There really is no difference between things. I'm loading on the snark here since you missed it the first time.

Wouldn't want my Mac to be confused with a Windows machine.

I, personally, would not give a crap.

That's right. I'm being ridiculous. It couldn't have been a ridiculous response to a ridiculous post. No sirree. There really is no difference between things. I'm loading on the snark here since you missed it the first time.

I'm thinking you were serious in your simile. But it's OK, we'll still like you, no matter how mentally challenged you are.

I, personally, would not give a crap.

Good for you...? What'cha want, a cookie?

well the year is still 2009, is it not? So I'm still calling it a 2009 model.

So you are saying that there was not a single LS driving around in the year 1999? I always thought you was joking around in your post, but now I am seeing what everybody is talking about with you not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

So you are saying that there was not a single LS driving around in the year 1999? I always thought you was joking around in your post, but now I am seeing what everybody is talking about with you not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

WTF? I'm talking about Mustangs here dumb@ss. As far as the LS is concerned mine is a Y2K baby since it was made december 1999.

Members online

No members online now.
Back