97 Mark Viii LSC vs 11 Camaro SS

My first mark was a murderer stock I got a YouTube video on my channel of it EATING a 2jz aristo I never got any videos of the truck racing though :( I got a special plan for da truck just you guys wait!

My first mark was a murderer stock I got a YouTube video on my channel of it EATING a 2jz aristo I never got any videos of the truck racing though :( I got a special plan for da truck just you guys wait!

I'm already bored with 13s. LOL I've ridden in a 12 second Vortech Vic and that was fun but now my buddy has a Regal Turbo-T that runs low 11s, and I like that even more especially when we pulled away from a Kawasaki bike "in the tuck" this last weekend under boost. It would be nice to skip 12s all together and do that sort of thing in a 4000# Lincoln. I mean the guy on the bike must've figured he had some hella boost, but what would be that guy's reaction if a Lincoln did that? LMAO

True dat the new Lincoln I got was sadly already molested by someone else. She needs a bit of work to be road worthy let alone to dump any money into!

Members online

No members online now.
Back