How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Trump's not trying to be funny, he's just ranting nonsense and being divisive like he often does.

Last edited:

US adds 303K jobs in March, again beating expectations -The Hill

The U.S. economy added 303,000 jobs in March, and the unemployment rate dipped slightly to 3.8 percent, according to new Labor Department data released Friday.

The March jobs report once again beat expectations. Economists had anticipated that the economy would gain 200,000 jobs and that the jobless rate would dip to 3.8 percent.
-snip

More fantastic news for the economy and Americans. For reference, that's about 10% of the jobs Trump lost during his admin. Biden's set to end up with a great jobs creation report for his first term.

Fox News (et al) are spinning this as a negative: "Biden's economic boom is not for Americans, but for illegal immigrants" -Fox News

Rightist grapes be sour :)

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240405-190210.png

Reality check????

Fox News (et al) are spinning this as a negative:
That's the way I see it too...
and I have thought (been waiting) for a while now to see what was actually going to happen.

150 days, (and no citizenship) but can still work.

Are these the migrants Pelosi needed "to pick the produce"?

You should know Dude just by common sense, that this is no good for the "real" economy.

Your state can have ALL the migrants you want. I'm sure it will go over well when the migrants are getting paid $20/hr... While the customers won't be able to purchase anything due to outrageous prices.

That's the way I see it too...
and I have thought (been waiting) for a while now to see what was actually going to happen.

150 days, (and no citizenship) but can still work.

Are these the migrants Pelosi needed "to pick the produce"?

You should know Dude just by common sense, that this is no good for the "real" economy.

Big *sigh* The jobs added are not for illegal immigrants... stop listening to Rightist news without checking the data.

The employment numbers are all here, see for yourself: US Bureau of Labor Statistics - Employment Situation Summary - MARCH 2024

Last edited:
Last edited:

Biden’s next student debt relief plan will cover more than 30M borrowers

President Joe Biden will announce on Monday his plans to cancel student debt for more than 30 million Americans by this fall, kicking off an election year sprint to deliver on a promise that was thwarted by the Supreme Court the first time around. -snip

Biden still keeping a campaign promise :)

Biden already has the majority of the college educated voters.

I thought you were busy 'building America'?

Members online

No members online now.
Back