How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Screenshot_20240402-194739.png

Looks like RFK is independently wealthy

Trump wants to deny Biden's easiest reelection path by pushing a last-minute change in Nebraska's election law

Former President Donald Trump is backing a last-minute change to Nebraska's election law that could deprive President Joe Biden of an Electoral College vote that would loom large in a close race.

Trump praised Gov. Jim Pillen of Nebraska for throwing his support behind a bill that would end Nebraska's decadeslong practice of making it possible to earn some of the state's Electoral College votes by winning the popular vote in any of Nebraska's three congressional districts.
-snip

Typical Republican underhanded tactics, changing rules and laws so they can win elections, as god knows they can't win with the majority of the vote, how elections should be decided.

Imagine that, the person with the most votes wins.

Last edited:
Popular vote is the most democratic way to go. Most votes = wins.

The last time a Republican won the popular vote in a presidential election was George Bush in 2004. After losing it in 2000 and having the Supreme Court hand him the election after Florida's totally not suspicious vote counting debacle.

Last edited:
“We are a nation whose economy is collapsing into a cesspool of ruin, whose supply chain is broken, whose stores are not stocked, whose deliveries are not coming.” - Trump at Far-Right rally in Georgia

^That's the economy Trump left us starting in 2021, with his gross mismanagement of the country and pandemic. Right now our economy is doing rather well. GDP was 2.5%+ in 2023, job growth continues to rise, stock market had record gains, home owners saw their values increase. Inflation still needs to come down some.

Thanks Joe Biden.

Inflation still needs to come down some.
Agreed. However... I consider the housing market it's own animal. Kinda like the stock market.

I have had my house for 27 years... at a fixed interest rate. So no surprises during a market downturn. I don't play the interest rate game.

I refinanced in 2005 to get the ex wife off the mortgage.

"Slow and steady wins the race".

From your story: "President Biden is worth an estimated $10 million, up from $8 million when he took office. The increase has nothing to do with family business dealings in far-flung countries. Instead, he is getting richer by doing what a lot of 80-year-old Americans are doing: sitting on real estate. The president owns two homes in Delaware that are worth an estimated $7 million combined, $1.8 million more than they were when he took office." -snip

Biden's wealth going up some because of rising personal property values is hardly a scandal... get back to me when a foreign nation bails out his extended family's sinking real estate empire at the low-low-rate of 1.2 billion dollars over an unheard of prepaid 99 year lease.
1712265690249.png

We are a nation whose economy is collapsing into a cesspool of ruin, whose supply chain is broken, whose stores are not stocked, whose deliveries are not coming.” - Trump at Far-Right rally in Georgia
I believe this was in reference to the Covid pandemic... yes???

You didn't give any "date" reference for the above.

Last edited:
Are you sure you want to word it THAT way??? :confused:

Absolutely. No modern president was/is a threat to out democracy and our election process except for Trump.

G.W. Bush, the SC and the 2000 election fiasco was bulllshit, but it doesn't compare to Trump calling state election officials and trying to overturn results, or do away with them. Jan 6th 2021 was Trump's doing, not the FBI, BLM. Trump is a legitimate threat.

Well by the way you worded it, you implicated Obama...kinda.

All modern Presidents have their good sides and bad sides, which would include Obama, he was no saint, none of them are. But only Trump is a legitimate threat to our democracy and election processes.

People pretending or spinning away what Trump did, and truthfully, still doing by denying he lost and claiming he was cheated, doesn't change reality.

All modern Presidents have their good sides and bad sides, which would include Obama, he was no saint, none of them are. But only Trump is a legitimate threat to our democracy and election processes
Well... I am a bit surprised to hear you say this openly. But I would agree.

At this point I am still taking a "wait and see" attitude. We still have a few months to go. Time will tell all.

Unfortunately my Crystal Ball is broken. :confused:

Well... I am a bit surprised to hear you say this openly. But I would agree.

At this point I am still taking a "wait and see" attitude. We still have a few months to go. Time will tell all.
Let's be real. Unless one of them dies or is medically incapacitated, it's absolutely going to be Biden Vs Trump again. Even if Trump's criminal lawsuits hadn't been delayed until 2025, Trump was still in all likelihood going to be the GOP 2024 pick.

People like RFK Jr are not running to win, as they know they can't win. They're running to make money and siphon votes from a candidate. Don't be surprised if we later learn RFK was flagged already for a position in Trump's cabinet, like Trump's current lawyer is.

So a "wait and see" at this point is pointless. You know who Biden is and you know who Trump is. Biden (for me) is the only way to go as we absolutely can't have Trump again, I don't like to use the "lesser of two evils" when it comes to elections, but yes, it is. There's plenty of staunch Republicans, especially the old schools ones, who are voting (or considering) for Biden, not because they love or even like Biden, but because Trump is so ruinous. Others are voting 3rd party or abstaining.

So you have to decide Biden, Trump, 3rd party or no vote. Those really are the only options, unless some unlikely happens and it's not likely.

medically incapacitated,
I think that should be mentally incapacitated. My thoughts are that most politicians are nuts... Along with a few other issues , (some just hide it better than others)

That's one thing about Trump. At least you know what he is thinking. But sometimes I think he just spouts off to see who he can irritate.

I do that sometimes at work. Some people start laughing, and others are looking at me like WTF!!!??

Members online

Back