You think your LS is clean???

If only I had a full time job like that. I thought I paid attention to detail and really took my time considering when I clean mine it takes 2-3 hours. I just can't see spending any more time considering the first night I take my car out it gets covered in bugs, or if I leave it in the garage for a few days it is covered in dust.

But more power to him.. I wonder what his hourly rate is, or does he charge by the week. haha

A good detail should at least take a little over a day to complete. After all the cleaning (exterior paint, claybar, interior, engine bay, wheels/tires, etc.) you have to polish. Before that, you have to tape off anything you don't want polish on. Which by itself is very time consuming (probably an hour). Polishing can take a VERY long time, depending on the paint, and how high your expectations are for perfection. Then applying a sealant, letting it sit for an hour, buff it off, then wait for 24 hours before applying wax on top.

I could spend quite a while detailing my car. But the girlfriend already complains about how much time I spend out in the garage :D

I didn't get to see any of those pics because 400 pictures locked up my work PC. That guy's a dick.

That is one tremendous built-up thread... Kudos for the guy!!

But a good job effort...and research

Yeah it froze up my work computer, I had to look at it at home.

Cool car too. Lots of cool cars I wish they had in the US like that one and the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

that was intense. i even got tired at looking at him do it, let alone my own car

if i spent that much time on my car i'm sure my wife would divorce me. that guy is insane, but he has a clean car

Members online

Back