you know you're bored when.....

Gilby959798

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
yeah its cold here in ohio and im at college so there is no garage around to be wrenching in so im completely bored. i have even cleaned up some stuff around my apartment and the worst thing is that i have stuff at my rents house for the lincoln. i just bought new tires for her and need to put upper ball joints in and while im at it im going to change the control arms too figured i would just buy the complete unit and be done with it and hopefully i will be able to get to the lift in a couple of weeks to get her done i kinda miss driving her :( right now im in the mountaineer but i guess with the snow we got i was better off. yeah ill be honest this post isnt going anywhere just a bored kid typing some stuff for the rest of the community to read. i really never participated in any forums before i bought my mark and now im in a couple (this one and svtperformance for the cobra) i cant wait until spring when i can detail the lincoln and the mountaineer the cobra should be pretty clean but its not going to move much till i can start work again in may cause i need to rebuild the rearend. well before i bore all of you to death i will end this and just post and see what kinda comments i get

yeah i know im a looser its ok you can make fun of me:blah:

yeah i have been doing that lately if you couldnt tell im on here just about as much as you do and the worst part is i dont think im going to drive it this winter because i dont want the body to get worse than it is and next summer if money is there im going take it to a buddy who just happens to do body work and have him fix the rockers or if i dont ill just have to wait till im done with school and start making the big bucks only 3 more semesters and ill be a EE (Electrical Engineer for those not in engineering)

I get to use this engine puller in the off season LOL.

100_1647.jpg

I've never had the luxury of a lift... some day.

yeah use to do all work on the ground even pulled the tranny out of my mountaineer on the ground 6 months later dad bought a lift :Bang oh and even before taht i pulled the transfer case out on the ground now if the economy ever picks up and he gets busy again he is building a nice big garage (75'x62') i will be able to keep my cobra in there and the lincoln when im not driving it YAY!!!:N

My parents have other proprieties.... Gonna have to wait till i get out of college and get my own house...

yeah i hate living in an apartment but i wont be able to buy a house until i graduate either. How old are you Kid and what are you going to school for?

just an after thought have you ever thought about engineering (mechanical or electrical)? you seem to have a good head on your shoulders from what i can tell plus i have a bias towards engineering

just an after thought have you ever thought about engineering (mechanical or electrical)? you seem to have a good head on your shoulders from what i can tell plus i have a bias towards engineering

I've thought about engineering... but I don't like math enough.... I struggled through calc 1 and hate every minute of it.

I also have done a few job shadowing with some engineers, wasn't really my cup of tea....

yeah it can be a pain im working right now and there are some parts of the job that are awesome and other that suck in all honesty i dont think ive used any calc on the job mostly addition and subtraction most of the guys dont even have graphing calcs lol well good luck finding a major all i can say is dont go for a business major a minor is fine but a business major is almost worthless anymore

Members online

Back