Yo

Motts

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just seeing how everyone is doing. Yea I'm still lurking around. On bed rest at the moment. :mad:

Yea I was put in a submission and didnt tap and unloaded with the elbow on his face.. and knocked him out.

But I tore my acl, along with a few ligaments in my left arm/bicep, and fractured a bone in my right wrist.

But other than that i'm 24-0

too much pride to give up when I can push myself, and know the win is there.

Mostly k1, and the Full contact fighting league, done a few ufc events mostly promotional events. Some krav Maga tournaments.

well when your all better there a midget that keeps taking my lunch money and my loose change i want you to beat up i think hes 5 yrs old. lol just kidding i have always wanted to go to the UFC shows but settled for the xbox game .lol

I think there is a full contact fight out here in SD this weekend. I was thinking of going but I'm gonna get tickets to UFC up at the staples center. The one in Anahiem sold out in three days!!

People better show mad respect to the ls owners, if not we will tell Motts. I remember seeing pics of one of the guys you fought a while back that shi+ is serious.
Eamonn

Tell them how I beat you in Yahoo pool too. Get better chump.

What up Motts? Good to see ya around. Make sure you heal to go kick some more ass.

was sup

glad to all is well with your fighting carear. how is napa treating you?

you should post some video of one of your fights.

Motts said:
Yea I was put in a submission and didnt tap and unloaded with the elbow on his face.. and knocked him out.

But I tore my acl, along with a few ligaments in my left arm/bicep, and fractured a bone in my right wrist.

But other than that i'm 24-0

I knew you fought pro but damn, I got one question how do you walk with those big brass balls :) but seriously you on any dvd's I'd love to see ya opening a can of whop ass on someone or at least some pics.

I totally understand the whole pride thing but dude DONT KILL YOUR SELF anit worth spending the rest of your life a like Ali just to prove how big of a your a BAD ASS. Oh ya and get well soon.

so whats your real name? I wanted to go to sherdog.com and read about ya

good job on the win. I hope you get better soon.

Members online

Back