yellow shade of the fog lights?

chrisc0727

LVC Member
Reaction score
i have replaced my fogs and i still get a yellow shade when they are on. is it the lens? and is there anyway to get it clear?

what type of bulb are you using? i have silverstars in my fogs and they are white with maybe a hint of blueish to them. cheaper bulbs are usually a yellowish color or if they were made to be yellow

I don't have them in mine yet but my buddy has them in his Cobra. I'll find out where he got them at and let ya know.

You should try the LED lamps for the fogs. They work very well.

Do you mean HID? Because I have never heard of LED bulbs for foglights. I have HID's in my fogs and they work extremely well.

Do you mean HID? Because I have never heard of LED bulbs for foglights. I have HID's in my fogs and they work extremely well.

i think he means LED, i looked them up on google to see pictures of them, it looks like they have two diffrent kinds, one is like a disc that has a bunch of Normal LEDs that i guess is like an aftermarket replacement. then i found actual LED bulbs that look similar to halogen bulbs and they plug in like normal and seem to give off pretty good light.

Members online

No members online now.
Back