yellow/red LS

Back on the original topic, I don't think a 2 tone yellow and grew LS would look bad. Chip Foose did an Olds in yellow and grey on overhaulin' and it looked great. I know that's 2 drastically different cars, but I hold to the idea that done right, any color can look good on any car.

It might depend on the paint.... Are you talking about yellow that can cost thousands a quart or the yellow for a taxi cab....

When you get into expensive paints and graphics the canvas may always look good, no matter what the canvas may be - a fire truck, VW Bug or Lincoln LS...

blk04lse said:
It might depend on the paint.... Are you talking about yellow that can cost thousands a quart or the yellow for a taxi cab....

When you get into expensive paints and graphics the canvas may always look good, no matter what the canvas may be - a fire truck, VW Bug or Lincoln LS...

:I

yep! I saw that episode of overhauling.
that's when I got the idea of two tone, yellow and gray.
I thought it would look awesome.
I dont know how much somethign like that would cost to do.
few thousands???

itsnotmydaddys said:
what would a good paint job cost on an ls
If you left it the same color around $1,500 - $2,000. If you change colors it can start anywhere from $3,000 and end around $10,000. If you change the color normally the door jams, engine compartment and trunk areas have to be painted to look good. Also, be wary of fly by night painters. In this line of work you GET what you PAY for.

GrayGhost1 said:
If you left it the same color around $1,500 - $2,000. If you change colors it can start anywhere from $3,000 and end around $10,000. If you change the color normally the door jams, engine compartment and trunk areas have to be painted to look good. Also, be wary of fly by night painters. In this line of work you GET what you PAY for.

yeah my neighbor had his 00 Maxima painted uhh for a good price... I am sure I do not have to tell you how it turned out. I agree garbage in garbage out, do it on the cheap and you get what you pay for.

Members online

Back