Yay or nay....Wheel?

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Narrowed it down between these 2 rims...They are both 5 spokes but the first choice appears to be made better and is 8" wide unlike the 7" of the second. Though i'm not sure of the " hyper black" finish?

The second are simple as well and i enjoy the pattern but they appear abit cheaper.

Both are with in about $100 of each other.They'll be on a red 97 lsc.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ns59xk&s=1

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ka5pcp&s=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-x...005QQitemZ150170268198QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

wheel # 2 is not pretty, i think they would be a pain to clean and not that good lookin on a mark. wheel one looks like a cobra wheel, which looks good on a mark. i like the way a 19 inch torque thrust looks. look into it, if you havent thought about it.

I like these best of the two..'

6ka5pcp.jpg

Definately the first wheel. Those little rivet things are hell to keep clean. I think black shows a lazyness to keep it clean, and they grow "old" real fast.

TORQUE THRUST:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

a

Personally i think they both look like ricer wheels. Go with the true at heart muscle wheels, cragars, bullits, cobra r, or 03 cobra

Or these 19" w/ tires

The price is nice but i wanted more tire..225/35/19...I think i'd rather have a 18" set with 245/45/18's....idk

6lipac7.jpg

8g56h05.jpg

There is no 'lip' on any of those wheels. They all look kinda stockish to me even though they are aftermarket. It is your car & your choice though. How much can you get the 19"s for?

There is no 'lip' on any of those wheels. They all look kinda stockish to me even though they are aftermarket. It is your car & your choice though. How much can you get the 19"s for?

Well i try to be a simple person when it comes to my car..I like things to flow and not be tacky like 65% of wheels. Ihave 20's on my marquis and they are simple and classy at the same time.

The 19's i could prob get for $550-600. They have about 5k on the tires With minimal rash.

Also, I think it looks tacky to have a dish on fwd offset. Some wheels can pull it off ,75% cant. Leave the dish for a rwd offset .

Also, I think it looks tacky to have a dish on fwd offset. Some wheels can pull it off ,75% cant. Leave the dish for a rwd offset .

FWD ?? Not sure what you are saying.

Anyhow, those 19"s look pretty good to me. That would be my vote.

FWD ?? Not sure what you are saying.

Anyhow, those 19"s look pretty good to me. That would be my vote.

Getting the 19"s for 500 but they need to be re-painted. Not hard but they do have brand new tires.

As for the fwd thing. I just like how a rwd offset wheel looks on rwd cars. Fwd cars with a dish most the time look funny to me. IMHO

Getting the 19"s for 500 but they need to be re-painted. Not hard but they do have brand new tires.

As for the fwd thing. I just like how a rwd offset wheel looks on rwd cars. Fwd cars with a dish most the time look funny to me. IMHO

good choice! I bet they will look sick on your car. Post some pics when you get them.:cool:

picking them up in acouple days. Though its being stored for the winter and awaiting its first round of mods, lowering kit ect....Wont be seen till the birds come out next spring.But it will be a completly different machine.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back