Yamaha Drum Set, For Sale or Trade

12Gage

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Maybe not the best place to try and sell these, but I thought I would give it a shot. Maybe someone on here is the next great drummer. :yourock:

Yamaha 5 piece Stage Custom with Zildjian cymbal and hi-hat, drummer chair, tuner fork, sticks. Everything needed. Drums are Forest Green with chrome trim and some gold.
Almost brand new. I have had them for a little over a year but they were barley used, just a few times. They were over a grand new.

I would like to get cash, $600 is a good price. I might even consider trades if you think you have something around the same value. These are just taking up space so I will listen to all offers.

If you are somewhere in Texas I might be able to deliver, if not then buyer pays shipping, probably less than a set of rims. Maybe around 60-$80 at most.
(sorry for blurry pics)

DSCF0008.JPG2.jpg

DSCF0018.JPG2.jpg

DSCF0009.JPG2.jpg

Man, i wish i had some money to play with.. id love to have another set of drums..
i had a huuuuuuge pacific kit that i had to sell due to car problems... 2 bass drums, 3 toms, piccolo snare, dw 5000 pedals, sabian cymbals.. i miss it. =(

Nakoa said:
Man, i wish i had some money to play with.. id love to have another set of drums..
i had a huuuuuuge pacific kit that i had to sell due to car problems... 2 bass drums, 3 toms, piccolo snare, dw 5000 pedals, sabian cymbals.. i miss it. =(
That set sounds awesome.

I will sell this almost new set pretty cheap, or trade.

Members online

No members online now.
Back