xenonhidconversionkit.com

East702

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my experience here...

I ordered a kit, a week later still had no tracking number, but was billed for it the day I ordered it. So, I emailed the customer support (said wait up to 48 hours for reply), 3 days later no reply. So, I call the customer service number and ask whats up. The guy says he's not in the office because it's Sunday (even though they advertise 7 days a week customer support during business hours) and that I hadn't received a tracking number because they were out of stock the week before and had to restock.

I call back the next day, he says he's not in the office, call back in an hour or 2. I ask him if it's been shipped or not. He studders and says it was shipped on Friday. I say "Ok when you get in the office just email me the tracking number." He says ok and I continue on with my day. Then next day, no email. I call back and now I'm a little more than annoyed. When I speak to him he tells me to hang on he's the tracking number he just has to look it up. I listen to him type for 4 or 5 minutes then I get the tracking number. I type it in after I get off the phone and it hadn't been shipped yet. It was a USPS tracking number, which I know from experience, you can print them from home or office right off the internet and drop the package off at a later time.

When it was finally delivered, over 2 weeks later, it was missing parts and the guy refused to a return with full refund.

Avoid this site.

Members online

No members online now.
Back