XCAL II $250 shipped in the 48 contiguous

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
XCAL II $250 shipped in the 48 contiguous. I will ship to the other 2 states and to cAnAdA but at the buyers expense or possibly split it if it isnt too insane.

Will this work with a 02 Lincoln LS? Do I have to do anything special to program it for my car? Any programming on it? Can I change the wheel and tire size calibration with this? I'm new to the ls so that's the reason for the questions.

thanks

Nevermind, all u had to do was answer the question. you didn't list any specs of your car, motor or anything thats why I asked it it would work. I've got an 02 v8, i see you have a 03 so it won't be programmed to work without the new tunes. thanks for your help

Will this work with a 02 Lincoln LS? Do I have to do anything special to program it for my car? Any programming on it? Can I change the wheel and tire size calibration with this? I'm new to the ls so that's the reason for the questions.

thanks

To make certain that you LS will work with it you should email torrie at fastpartsnetwork.com include your VIN. But that said I am 99% certain it will be fine. As camthman I suggest that you spend some time in the LS forum and do some light searches. Much has been posted on this tool and you may find answers to questions you wouldn't have thought to ask.

It is a great tool and easy to use and if I have it when I buy my third LS I will quickly put it to use.

Nevermind, all u had to do was answer the question. you didn't list any specs of your car, motor or anything thats why I asked it it would work. I've got an 02 v8, i see you have a 03 so it won't be programmed to work without the new tunes. thanks for your help

The tunes are locked to the car unless you work something out with the tuner or buy the software and learn how to tune it on you own.

any way to go lower on the price?

as the new tunes and shipping back and forth are going to be around $150. totaling $400.

So you have to pay the price of the module and the price to ship it somewhere & have it tuned?

Not sure if I fully understand the question so please pardon if I do not answer it correctly.

I would ship it to the buyer and the buyer would be responsible for finding/working with a qualified tuner. The tuner would email the tune file(s) to the owner of the XCAL II and then upload it using their personal computer.

Hope this helps.

Not sure if I fully understand the question so please pardon if I do not answer it correctly.

I would ship it to the buyer and the buyer would be responsible for finding/working with a qualified tuner. The tuner would email the tune file(s) to the owner of the XCAL II and then upload it using their personal computer.

Hope this helps.

Oh ok so you don't have to pay to have it shipped to the tuner?

Members online

Back