Wtf

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
WTF! i am in an uncontrolable rage! 20 min before i go to pick up my monte carlo, the a$$hole calls me up and says its sold. this is the 4th car iv lost....but nothing like this, he never even told me there was someone else looking at it! I KNEW I WOULD NEVER GET MY NEW CAR! I DONT THINK I WILL NOW, OR EVER! GARRRRRR!

...oh, come on...wahts wrong with the mc?

I'm just messin around. Mine was a piece of crap, but given how it was driven, I guess it really wasen't that bad. Lately I've spent so much time wrenchin', I've got a bad attitude towards just about every car there is.

hey listen

maybe you are better off. not that there is a problem with mc's but maybe there was a problem with that 1 youll get 1 just keep lookin.
Eric

thanks for the support....it still hurts tho, pulling myself from the link, getting all reved up (no pun intended) over this car, letting it fill the void that the linc would leave....and then SNATCH!

still got my friends :p so u get to learn body work instead of engine work ;) I'll help u blow up the motor and then we'll fix it :)

Members online

Back