WTB: Mark VIII Around Ohio Any Year.

normohl

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just wrecked my 95lsc,
Looking for any year Mark VIII.
Within a few hour drive of 44270
Being a college student I don't have much to spend ($1000.00) but not limited too. (money can always be found)

Looking for a needs brakes and airbags car, my 95 still has all new bags and all new brakes ready to be migrated to new mark.

Thanks for all the help. Without this forum I would have never considered buying a mark, but now I am looking for my second, lets make it a good one!!!

Yea, found that one, he has not emailed me back yet, i wish everyone put there phone number on craigslist. Good looking!!

EDIT: little price change. in the first post.

20 people looked at this probably, near Ohio. maybe I should have named this thread lets see your mark viii for sale in Ohio (omit the $1000.00 limit)

i have craigspal. about the same thing without the mile rating, that helps alot!!

i preffer little west virginia personally, akron u, i am taking this semester off because i wrecked my mark :(

good to see other people from ohio on here, do you have mark for sale? lol

i don't want to buy the first mark that i see, and have it be a POS like the first 24 i have looked at then i would be in a worse situation then i was before i bought the car. i have had since xmas to buy a mark.

plus i did not even schedule my classes way back when, so i know i would get f ucked into a schedule, and not having books for the first week of school is always fun. if i would not have totaled my car then i would have a car to drive to akron, not having a car and not wanting to get a POS that breaks down and makes me miss school, is probably the only reason i would take off school, is not having transportation. is it hard to believe that someone would take school off because they totaled there car and don't have a ride?

how the F uck would i get there everyday if i don't have a car?

If you don't have mark for sale just give up.

i have taken 2 off, and i am left handed, always went back (who cares about you and your friends). opinions, opinions, if you had a dollar for all of yours you would not be driving a mark.

i was implying that you help someone else instead of heckle me, i have seen all your useful posts, why say s hit like that in my thread when you could be helping the newbs out in Mark viii chat doing at least something good with your time.

i was implying that you help someone else instead of heckle me, i have seen all your useful posts, why say s hit like that in my thread when you could be helping the newbs out in Mark viii chat doing at least something good with your time.

I'm only human... and I can get pissy... sorry for pissing on your thread...

Members online

No members online now.
Back