WTB: Gen-II Valve Covers

formerknown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of used Gen-II valve covers. They must be the coil-on-pack type. E-mail or PM me with a price quote...

Pardon our President, we have to teach him how to Sell...

Hi, we have the exact Valve Covers that you are looking for... Right from the exact same car, they are gorgeous, don't forget you'll want to get Valve Cover Gaskets at your local shop when doing the swap...

hottweelz said:
Pardon our President, we have to teach him how to Sell...

Hi, we have the exact Valve Covers that you are looking for... Right from the exact same car, they are gorgeous, don't forget you'll want to get Valve Cover Gaskets at your local shop when doing the swap...

Actually you can reuse the valve cover gaskets on our cars (Mark VIII that is) because of the make of the valve cover gasket. It is a reuseable gasket. But it does not hurt to buy a new set. :Beer

Seller ALWAYS has final say... let me help out.

I have a set off a 97-80k miles on it. They are cherry. Just need to clean them up a bit.

I will take no less than $550 for them....and you get to pay shipping!

(there, that ought to help)

im not bein terrible i just dont know what they are worth if they are worth 500 bux then i will say 350 shipped. like i said i dont know what they are worth.
Eric

ERIC1 said:
im not bein terrible i just dont know what they are worth if they are worth 500 bux then i will say 350 shipped. like i said i dont know what they are worth.
Eric

I offer $5

Members online

No members online now.
Back