Wtb: Gen 2 mark viii parts :)

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Needs some parts for my new 97 I just picked up.

1. Passenger Side A/C Vent (Saddle Tan Interior)
2. Chrome 10-Spoke Center Caps (Unicorn I know, but though I'd try)
3. Amplifier (Speakers popping and sound cuts out)
4. SCIL Control Module (No Dash Lights, No Instrument Cluster Lights (outside of Mileage), No Interior Overhead Lights, No Low Beams, No Convenience Feature Memory)

Let me know what you got and what you want shipped to 74011, I've also got several parts GEN 1 & 2 if your needing something, just don't have the items listed above...

Needs some parts for my new 97 I just picked up.

1. Passenger Side A/C Vent (Saddle Tan Interior)
2. Chrome 10-Spoke Center Caps (Unicorn I know, but though I'd try)
3. Amplifier (Speakers popping and sound cuts out)
4. SCIL Control Module (No Dash Lights, No Instrument Cluster Lights (outside of Mileage), No Interior Overhead Lights, No Low Beams, No Convenience Feature Memory)

Let me know what you got and what you want shipped to 74011, I've also got several parts GEN 1 & 2 if your needing something, just don't have the items listed above...

1. The vents ( the part with the actual louvers ) in the dash all look the same to me. The housing are different. I have the center and the driver's side left. 10.00 each. The actual color of my interior is light Prairie tan.

3. I have two of them. I'll test them out on saturday. 40.00 each

4. I have two of the scil control modules. One car (1997 lsc) never ran when i had it but all the dash lights, running and tail lights worked. Everything worked on the car. The other car (1997 base ) only had 56,000 miles on it. The wiring was cut off at the firewall but on saturday i'm going to use the harness from the lsc to see if everything works in the car. 50.00

Shipping should be around 25.00 with tracking and insurance to the 48 contiguous U.S.

1. The vents ( the part with the actual louvers ) in the dash all look the same to me. The housing are different. I have the center and the driver's side left. 10.00 each. The actual color of my interior is light Prairie tan.

3. I have two of them. I'll test them out on saturday. 40.00 each

4. I have two of the scil control modules. One car (1997 lsc) never ran when i had it but all the dash lights, running and tail lights worked. Everything worked on the car. The other car (1997 base ) only had 56,000 miles on it. The wiring was cut off at the firewall but on saturday i'm going to use the harness from the lsc to see if everything works in the car. 50.00

Shipping should be around 25.00 with tracking and insurance to the 48 contiguous U.S.

Mines a 97 LSC, don't know if it matters. I'm sure my interior is praire tan as well. Consider all 3 items sold if they work. Thanks for the reply!

Shoot me a pm with your payment info once you've verified they work.

Really do appreciate it!

I get the parts checked out tomorrow afternoon when it's a little cooler (under 90*) since it's going to be around 110 tomorrow.

I the amp works great.

I can't check the headlights because the harness was butchered before i bought the car. The Dash Lights work, Instrument Cluster Lights work, Interior Overhead Lights work, the trunk light work, the display and message center works.

your gonna need to reprogram the scil to your cars key and ignition. i had my own scil nightmare back in December. good luck with it, post any questions you have on here and the help you get is first class! i can attest 100% b/c of the members on here that helped me get my car back running.

I the amp works great.

I can't check the headlights because the harness was butchered before i bought the car. The Dash Lights work, Instrument Cluster Lights work, Interior Overhead Lights work, the trunk light work, the display and message center works.

Perfect, sent you a PM!

your gonna need to reprogram the scil to your cars key and ignition. i had my own scil nightmare back in December. good luck with it, post any questions you have on here and the help you get is first class! i can attest 100% b/c of the members on here that helped me get my car back running.

Thanks! I looked up the procedure for the reprogram. Ill definitely post if I run into problems. Appreciate it!

You say you have parts for sale? I'm looking for a gen 1 power antenna in good working order. My gen 1 antenna doesn'go all the way up or down all the time. Makes a terrible sound when you start the car like the gear is slipping. Killin me on this car I just got with 37, 000 original miles on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back