WTB:Black Grill Surround and rear tag surround

2FAST4U

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for the ebony black (UA paint code) front grill surround and same color for rear license well. Need 2nd Gen parts. De-chroming the Lincoln LS.

:cool:

Check out a vendor here, http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/, or you could do what a lot of people do, along with myself and just paint the front and rear surrounds. With proper prep work, paint will last you a while.

I checked out LS Koncepts. I may spring for the black grille but no way am I going to pay $350 for rear license well just for deleting the chrome surround.

Where did you guys find matching paint for the ebony paint code? Is this an off the shelf spray can item?

I brought my rear surround to a body shop. They charged me $100 to do the tri coat. My mclaren was done when the hood was repainted as part of an insurance job. I just had the shop include the grille painting in the estimate.

When painting that chrome plastic crap its best to have a shop do it if you don't have any experiance with paint. You can get the paint code from your car, I believe its in the door jam, and have a place make up a rattle can as well. Remember its all about the prep work when painting black.

I had both my grill and rear surround painted when my car was keyed and needed major paint work. Even the guys at the shop loved the way the all black looks. I have some paint and will be doing some eyebrows once it warms up out side.

I checked out LS Koncepts. I may spring for the black grille but no way am I going to pay $350 for rear license well just for deleting the chrome surround.

Where did you guys find matching paint for the ebony paint code? Is this an off the shelf spray can item?

NYC LS8 was selling a license plate surround for cheap, I dont think anybody bought it

Members online

Back