Wow!!!!

strapp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This is an amazing night and time in America. It is starting to look like the statement "All men are created equal" means something. Perhaps we are making steps to being a country of tolerance which can only lead to becoming the succesful nation we should be.

ya kinda but hes not actually black.....only half and he is most likely a muslim?????? how does that happen. i dont plan on paying taxes for the next four years anyway.... IN 4 Vote for that robot that can play chess

This is an amazing night and time in America. It is starting to look like the statement "All men are created equal" means something. Perhaps we are making steps to being a country of tolerance which can only lead to becoming the succesful nation we should be.

No.
It's a wonderful thing that we've so CLEARLY demonstrated that any man or woman has the ability to grow up to be President.

Tolerance is NOT an issue that is holding this wonderful country back. I take offensive at the your obvious implication that America is a racist country. That's false and it's been clearly demonstrated to be the case this evening.

We have isolated idiots of all races, but racism isn't an American trait. If you want to see real racism and classism, travel overseas.

No.
It's a wonderful thing that we've so CLEARLY demonstrated that any man or woman has the ability to grow up to be President.

Tolerance is NOT an issue that is holding this wonderful country back. I take offensive at the your obvious implication that America is a racist country. That's false and it's been clearly demonstrated to be the case this evening.

We have isolated idiots of all races, but racism isn't an American trait. If you want to see real racism and classism, travel overseas.

Have to agree but I wouldn't take offense to it... Having close members of my family who are very racist and proud of it, and a could who are just totally ignorant... It does make the country look racist, but on the broader since... I agree there are isolated idiots of all races... it's not only a white thing...

...as perfectly demonstrated by LsUnV2 above.

+1

No.

Those feelings are mine; and I stand by what I said. This is based on my life experiences and can not be challenged. There has been an ugly stain on this country for some time; although you can't change history; this goes a long way towards healing the deep wounds it created.

Enjoy the new day... I will :)

Have to agree but I wouldn't take offense to it... Having close members of my family who are very racist and proud of it, and a could who are just totally ignorant... It does make the country look racist, but on the broader since... I agree there are isolated idiots of all races... it's not only a white thing...

+1

I agree with you on "it's not only a white thing". Ignorance comes in all colors.

Members online

No members online now.
Back