wood stearing wheel

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to buy a new stearing wheel for my LS with a wood trim (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=1,1&item=8007793008&sspagename=STRK:MEDW:IT), but I wasn't home and I lost the bid.

Anyways, does anybody know where can I find a new or in a really good condition stearing wheel with wood trim on it? My interior color is light graphite.

Any ideas?

I am always looking on ebay for it, and after I found one, I lost it. I know the discountpartsstore.com has some but they are over $400 and that's not that cheap.

Hey I too wood like a woodgrain wheel. Just wondering how hard of an install it is. Does it involve removing the airbag and reinstalling it or is it fairly straightfoward?

HyeLifeLS said:
I was just trying to buy a new stearing wheel for my LS with a wood trim (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=1,1&item=8007793008&sspagename=STRK:MEDW:IT), but I wasn't home and I lost the bid.

Anyways, does anybody know where can I find a new or in a really good condition stearing wheel with wood trim on it? My interior color is light graphite.

Any ideas?

I am always looking on ebay for it, and after I found one, I lost it. I know the discountpartsstore.com has some but they are over $400 and that's not that cheap.

Hey Artur, man you are always looking for more things to mod LOL. You are interested in a wood grain steering wheel now? You know I had thoughts about the wood grain shifter knob, but I was thinking that our LS's are the sport version and too much wood grain takes away from the sport model, don't you think? Also, some of the comments made on this forum are disturbing me and I am trying to ignore them. ToddG said that young drivers of the LS cheapen the car. I do not know if you read that part but I really hope this is a place to learn and not to stereotype people. Well good luck on that steering wheel. I would not know where to begin because it seems like that would be a lot of money and work to get a wood grain steering wheel, well I do not know. John

Hey John, I always liked the wooden stearing wheels and couple of months ago I was driving an Aviator for a week and it had a wooden wheel. I liked it so much that now I am in love with it (the wheel, I mean the car too, it was really nice). And about the stereotypical stuff, yea I do read all those posts.. Let me tell you, the LVC is still the right place but some people just drink too much.. And whoever said that younger drivers cheapen the LS, he is really wrong, its the high miles that cheapens the LS.

jk52781 said:
Hey Artur, man you are always looking for more things to mod LOL. You are interested in a wood grain steering wheel now? You know I had thoughts about the wood grain shifter knob, but I was thinking that our LS's are the sport version and too much wood grain takes away from the sport model, don't you think? Also, some of the comments made on this forum are disturbing me and I am trying to ignore them. ToddG said that young drivers of the LS cheapen the car. I do not know if you read that part but I really hope this is a place to learn and not to stereotype people. Well good luck on that steering wheel. I would not know where to begin because it seems like that would be a lot of money and work to get a wood grain steering wheel, well I do not know. John

Members online

No members online now.
Back