Which one is the relay for air suspension compressor?

88m7bb

LVC Member
Reaction score
One is green, the other is grey. And how is it removed from the plastic housing?

The housing is mounted on the shock tower next to the compressor, yes? I took it off the tower, took the small screws out and can't get the cover off.

Compressor does not run at all, but I can hear solinoids(?) at the rear when I turn the key on.

Air bags are totally down in rear. Conversion coil springs in front. I'm attempting to replace the air parts for the rear, if needed, and deal with the front once I figure out how all this works.

I'm thinking I'll probably need air bags for the rear as the previous owner already replaced the front bags w. coils. And my compressor probably burned out from always running due to leaks. As I continue to read on this site, I think I could still use the original solinoids if they test good and replace the o rings for them. Probably need a new compressor and dryer also.

So, am I close to figuring this out? Any help or directions would be much appreciated. All this is new to me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back