Which CTS model years have Stabilitrak?

eldo99er

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was comparing prices on used CTSs of different years, but couldn't figure out which model years have Stabilitrak or similar. I find this to be an essential safety feature on a rwd car.

So which model years have this, and was this only an option for some or standard? If it was only an option, how can I be sure it has it? Even if the dealer seller tells me so how would I know it really has it or not ?

But how would I know that it's really in there? I mean, is there a button that one can use to turn off the Stabiltrak like in some European models?

Go find a wet parking lot and punch the gas around a corner. See if it says "Traction Engaged" or "Stability System Enabled"

If it only says Traction Engaged, you don't have Stabilitrack.

It is included and only available with the (PDX) Sport Package.

Find the option label in the trunk, under mat on tire storage cover, look for PDX - Sport Pkg and then the Stablitrak is code JL4. If these are not present, its not there.

Z71 said:
It is included and only available with the (PDX) Sport Package.

Find the option label in the trunk, under mat on tire storage cover, look for PDX - Sport Pkg and then the Stablitrak is code JL4. If these are not present, its not there.

You can get stabilitrak on its own, and it comes with the 1SC package as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back