Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OPTION ONE:
2007-Ford-Mondeo-Sedan-TOP.jpg

OPTION TWO:
lg_Fusion03.jpg

OPTION THREE:
I wouldn't even consider buying either of those cars under any circumstance. I think they are both repulsive.

Opt. 3 for me. I can't stand cars like those. I call them "American rice" because they resemble imports more than they do real American cars.

Make a Poll. Easier to tally results.

I'm going with three, but if I REALLY had to buy one, I'd go with the 2nd one. The eff is it anywas? A 500?

the second is a fusion fords new midsize just smaller than the taurus and with the same eng v6 dohc, goes like hell but its still first production run, wait a few years before buying one, remember the contour :rolleyes:

I kinda like both of them, not bad looking cars. Weird looking design like the foreign competition so they may sell quite well.

The new Mondeo (door number one) is bound to be a better car than the Fuzion, but do we get it here?

The Fuzion isn't bad either but I prefer the Milano and the Lincoln versions.

There both "Jap Wrap" Crap wagons. I hate Ford's guts for this betrayal that extends throughout the Company.

Nothing but rice garbage wrapped in a Ford/Lincoln Grill, lights, int...etc.... Yes Ford has been doing this for years as far back as the Courier Pickup but this has gone too far with this company.

It just shows how out of touch they truly are with no originality left anymore.
"Let's just rebadge it and sell it" PUKE!!!!

The first one is a Mazda 3:
Mazda3_2006.jpg

The second one is a Mazda 6:
mazda62.jpg

Umm because they ARE foreign cars.

Well I guess I am an idiot for not knowing that, they do have Ford badges.

The general public buys more foreign than domestic these days, The cars may sell quite well for that fact alone. Sad part is Ford is alienating there loyal domestic buying customers. It will be interesting to see the final sales numbers at the end of this year for Ford.

I don't see Geno's point in refering to the Mazdas. Yes, they are owned by Ford. The 3 shares the C1 chassis with the Volvo C30, S40, and the European Focus. And the 3 has the 2.3 duratec. It's a really great car.

Unfortunately, Ford isn't selling any small domestic in this country as with a Ford badge that's even close to being as good. And instead of bringing over the European Focus, they gave the U.S. Focus another face lift and eliminated the hatchback.

I am with you Sergmark!!!! 2doors
I realy dont get it with calling it rice garbage- it was true years ago but not today. evan Korea is starting to put Detroit to shame-trust me it kills me to say that as I have always bought American( for new purchases)-hell evan my home stereo sytem is Pioneer-

Hey somebody photochop this and send it to Ford.Take the headlights from car#2 and plant them on a 98MarkVIII,add a cobra hood,and a wing.Then I might think about buying one.I wish Ford would quit putting foreign junk under the hood.I hate working on Villagers,Probes,etc!

I hate working on Villagers,Probes,etc!

well the villager is the inbred 2nd cousin of a mule!! its a Nissan quest, which uses a dodge 3.0 v6. so its a mercury thats made by Nissan and powered by dodge! yuck! BURN IN HELL YOU RANCID PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess I am an idiot for not knowing that, they do have Ford badges.

The general public buys more foreign than domestic these days, The cars may sell quite well for that fact alone. Sad part is Ford is alienating there loyal domestic buying customers. It will be interesting to see the final sales numbers at the end of this year for Ford.

Your not an idiot at all sorry I came off making you think that.

Well think back to the 80's when every Asian car looked like something from the US or Europe... They took the style and then put their engines into it.

Now Ford is doing the same... but only putting the Ford name on it. OK maybe a headlight or 2...

My first reaction to the first car was a little bit acura TL (which would be a great car if it were rear wheel drive).

07_Acura_TL_12.jpg

but I'd have to pic option 3.... those cars are hideous!

07_Acura_TL_12.jpg

They keep shutting down plants and importing these ugly cars and butting their badging on them...I guess japan and germany really won the war after all.

I may be out of touch, I'm not sure what the first car is but I like the way it looks. As far as the second car, the Fusion, I would never buy one. It is a well built car that has gotten good reviews but Ford has closed plants here in the USA and put American's out of work so they could build the Japanese (Mazda) based Fusion in Mexico.

Shame on Ford!

I chose the black car but I don't like the chrome grille--It's too simple/gaudy. The gray/silver car I don't like the shape and the grille. If the black car was a different color like the 2008 Cadillac CTS red and had a different grille then it would be much more appealing.

There both "Jap Wrap" Crap wagons. I hate Ford's guts for this betrayal that extends throughout the Company.

Nothing but rice garbage wrapped in a Ford/Lincoln Grill, lights, int...etc.... Yes Ford has been doing this for years as far back as the Courier Pickup but this has gone too far with this company.

It just shows how out of touch they truly are with no originality left anymore.
"Let's just rebadge it and sell it" PUKE!!!!

My brother had a ford feista , .... back when ford couldn't meet gas mileage requirements it was a VW rabbit and a crapy one at that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back