where did that thread go?

an01sts

LVC Member
Reaction score
There was a thread about working on a meet on the 19th. Where the heck is it? Also, what's the update? In my neck of the woods, they are calling for 50% chance of rain and snow. Based on that thread I cannot find, the head count was 3, including me. So what's up?

Last edited by a moderator:
The original thread is in General Discussion Forum/NE Chapter Meet. I think the meet is off due to Eric having an oil pan problem and the fact that there were only three people at last count, including Eric.

The weather won't be bad and I can be there but for 2 or 3 people, it's kind of silly. I left it up to Eric to make the call.

codewize said:
The original thread is in General Discussion Forum/NE Chapter Meet. I think the meet is off due to Eric having an oil pan problem and the fact that there were only three people at last count, including Eric.

The weather won't be bad and I can be there but for 2 or 3 people, it's kind of silly. I left it up to Eric to make the call.
well i mean dont kill it because of me if you want to do it go right ahead but as for me i am screwed big time
sorry
Eric

It's kind of hard to call 2 guys a meet, and no one else has said anything, so I guess it's off. Also, they're pusing for 50% chance of precp, but Baltimore media gets a lot of mileage from a flake of snow falling out of the sky. I'll check back in another hour or so, and if it still remains a 2 person meet, I guess 'no" is a done deal.

Yes 2 people does not make a meet. I'm calling it. There will be a cancellation post in General Discussion

Members online

Back