Where can I find a front vanity plate?

ManaBurrn

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Like this!

2702.jpg

or this!

Lincoln6.jpg

The paint is peeling off the plastic front plate bracket and it looks like crap - I need to cover it up! :ricesmile

Joeychgo said:
One option, is to remove the plate bracket..........
Hey - that sounds a lot cheaper. Would I have to remove the bumper, or is there an easy way? I have a 1997 Executive.

Well, not so much cheapter per se........ If you do it right....

TO do it right, you remove the 4 bolts that secure it to the bumper, and then have the holes filled and painted.......Here is another member who removed the bracket of his Lincoln Mark VIII.

Upside is, most front bumpers could use a repainting anyway, due to rock chips and what not.....so your killing 2 birds with one stone........

sortadark.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen on E-bay a pretty nice chrome looking frame... I think they were selling it for about $9.00 Looked really nice...

92 Arizona Towncar said:
I've seen on E-bay a pretty nice chrome looking frame... I think they were selling it for about $9.00 Looked really nice...
be careful, some of them are real cheap chrome and look terrible after a few months ------

I have a plexi glass Lincoln logo. It is by far one of the hottoest plates I have seen. It will never go on the car. Its to damn pretty!

Members online

No members online now.
Back