Whats up guys.. New here

kruse

New LVC Member
Reaction score
well. alittle about myself and my cars.

i first got a mark vii about 4 months ago. i personaly did not choose the car. at first when i heard "87 lincoln mark vii" .. i was like.. uuuggghhh.. that is gunna be a junker. i was sick of those type of cars.. but! to my amazment. it wasnt. i bought it for only $1000. it was in IMACULATE shape. i mean.. you talk about an 87 that had 130 k on it. and ran like a champ. only problem i had was. fuel pump (would figure.. with the age and all)... the alt. (but there was no problem) .. and the voltage reg (which was the problem) .. did all the work myself and got that baby purrin again. From that point on. i was hooked on Lincolns. .. i went to work about 3 weeks ago. almost exacly. got off and was driving home. and i was going through an intersection which i DEFINATLY had the right of way. and wwwhhaaa bam! an idiot lady turns out infront of me and hits me. well. that wasnt the end of it. i then slid and hit another person. which i feel terrible about (he is the victim) .. so i talk to the ladies insurence company and give them my story and so on. 45 mins after i do that. this is 1 day after the accident. they call me up and say "were accepting liabilty" ... reason why i think it went so fast was because she "CLAIMED" that she had a green arrow, and she contacted her insurance company just as quick as i did. which was BS!. but anyway. a few days after that. a guy comes by the house and scopes out my busted up LSC. well.. it was totaled out. of course. to my amazment. i got 2500 out of the deal.. not too bad huh. right after i got that check i started thinkin of what car im going to buy. HHMMMMM what should i get? well.. none other than another licoln. but why settle with just another lincoln when it can be a Mark VIII...! Well.. most of my friends are jelouse... because i upgraded so easily. and at a great price.. picked up my 1993 mark viii for only 2200. The air suspention was just redone by the previous owner. but i need to change the colinoide so it can vent.... and the tranny is slippin a bit.. but other than that.. you cant beat the price! .. well. i am very happy with my new car which i just got 2 days ago! =D .. cant wait to start moding it. talk with you guys soon!

Matt

edit.
you know what was so great about that old lsc. it was fully loaded.. everything worked.. EVERYTHING.. and the previous owners kept everything about the car. i even had the original windwo sticker! which i still do have! ill have to take a pic of it and put it up on this site. i loved that car. but. i also love my new lincoln. I also have some pics of my old lsc. after the accident. ill put those up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
First let me say, "bummer." Next let me say, "awesome!" Sorry 'bout the VII and congrats 'bout the VIII. Welcome!!

Welcome buy Cadillac to the buy Cadillac board. Buy Cadillac, and enjoy. Buy Cadillac

Members online

Back