whats the car worth?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What is the mark8 worth today, and what do you think it will be worth in 2-3 years?

According to Kelley blue book my 1997 markVIII is worth $8,065. but with the modifacations Ive done It is probley worth less. If your looking to buy I would not pay more than 7500 if the tires are good and has a full tank of gas. If your looking to sell well you shouldent, thats just stupid.

trade in or privet

MrWilson said:
first gens (95 specificly)
trade in, good condishon $2675 privet $5700 :wave :wrench :wave :wrench

well, im planning on selling it (yes i made up my mind now) but im gonna get another one in a year or two. reason being...that I have driven this car...5kRPM and 100mph multiple times a day. it also has been in atleast three accidents that i know of. one when some jap car rear ended me...no real visuial damage cept scratches on the bumper. but i think it knocked the chassis out of alignment(trunk and doors started to squeek when using after that). and atleast one from before i bought the car(a slight rumple in the side, next to the chrome on the door at the bottom. Even though i am selling it, i will more than likely think about it EVERY day, and will buy another one probabily in winter 06, or early winter 07.

MrWilson said:
well, im planning on selling it (yes i made up my mind now) but im gonna get another one in a year or two. reason being...that I have driven this car...5kRPM and 100mph multiple times a day. it also has been in atleast three accidents that i know of. one when some jap car rear ended me...no real visuial damage cept scratches on the bumper. but i think it knocked the chassis out of alignment(trunk and doors started to squeek when using after that). and atleast one from before i bought the car(a slight rumple in the side, next to the chrome on the door at the bottom. Even though i am selling it, i will more than likely think about it EVERY day, and will buy another one probabily in winter 06, or early winter 07.
I was gonna say "oooh how much?" but then I kept reading :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back