What year did lsc change speedo from 90 MPH to 120?

Awesund

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I ordered a reverse glow gauge face from an e-bay dealer who bragged it was for 86-92. It looked like a great effect. But when I got it, it was only for an older 90 MPH gauge-face.
I informed the seller of the error and asked if he had one for the 120MPH speedo for exange.

After 3 weeks of no reply, I had to dispute it through paypal.
I did, eventually, get a complete refund, but beware of this product, offered through various e-bay dealers. Apparently the company has no idea of the change, so don't buy it, if you have a 120 speedo.

If anyone with a 90 MPH speedo wants this, let me know. It looks pretty cool, if installed. There are additional wires to connect.

Cheers!

90 MPH reverse gauge1.jpg

yeah those have been out for awhile noit worth it really. nut it was 90 when the 120 speedos came out.

I believe the swap was made in 1990. I have an 87' and got the cluster of an 91' 120 speedo. but I have to say that I swapped back for 2 reasons. First after getting used to the factory 85mph, the numbers on the 120 were way to small for me and hard to read, second I bought the white overlay as well and it looks very nice in mine, complementing all my white aftermarket gauges. the wires are a simple plus and minus hook up for the back lights. Looks great at night btw , just not so good during transition from day to night.

Members online

No members online now.
Back