What kind of man is Bush?

barry2952 said:
Talk about talking out you ass. Show me where we've even been in Syria to find nerve gas. BuSh would be jumping up and down if that were true. What's your source, your dreams?

To answer your question.

(Source is Jane's Defense Weekly)

Syria's 'nerve gas' missiles

- 30 July 2003

"AT LEAST 100 Syrian long-range ballistic missiles, equipped with VX, the most lethal nerve gas, are aimed at central Israel," according to a senior Israeli defence source, who added that the Syrians have now achieved their aim of balancing Israel's nuclear advantage.

"Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" in Iraq?"

The question was about WMD that were Iraq's. Try and read a little closer. Comprehension seems to be a problem with the RW.

barry2952 said:
Show me where we've even been in Syria to find nerve gas.

RB3 answered your question. Guess you don't like answers.:bash:

So what exactly is it you are smoking and how can I get some?

barry2952 said:
"Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" in Iraq?"
The question you should be asking yourself is: Did Saddam ever HAVE "Weapons of Mass Destruction"?

barry2952 said:
Talk about talking out you ass. Show me where we've even been in Syria to find nerve gas. BuSh would be jumping up and down if that were true. What's your source, your dreams?

RB3 said:
To answer your question.

(Source is Jane's Defense Weekly)

Syria's 'nerve gas' missiles

barry2952 said:
Try R E A D I N G the question Bryan.

barry2952 said:
The question was about WMD that were Iraq's. Try and read a little closer. Comprehension seems to be a problem with the RW.

You're pretty funny. You ask a question as posed by the Question Mark in the statement. RB3 answers. I make a comment about the fact that RB3 gave you the information you requested and that you wouldn't be able to refute it and then you go on to say, no not that question. Pretty funny stuff there. Must have lost your bookmark in the hate Bush handbook.

No, he's distracted with still trying to figure out why that Christian bear joke is funny. :D

Ty reading the question at the top of page 2 and subsequent answers. You guys like playing with each other, don't you?

barry2952 said:
Ty reading the question at the top of page 2 and subsequent answers. You guys like playing with each other, don't you?

We're not talking about the question on the top of page 2. What does that have to do with the question you posed (see your own quote/question), the answer that was given by RB3, and my scintillating comment?

Are you confused? Hello? Where are you?

The fog must have drifted in.

Typical flash & distract tactics from the RWWs..........

Barry asks: "Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" in Iraq?"

RWWs answer: "Actually we did find nerve gas in Syria. So we do have reason to believe that they may have been taken out of Iraq and there could be more to be found."

Barry asks another question: "Show me where we've even been in Syria to find nerve gas."

RWWs reply: "AT LEAST 100 Syrian long-range ballistic missiles, equipped with VX, the most lethal nerve gas, are aimed at central Israel," according to a senior Israeli defence source, who added that the Syrians have now achieved their aim of balancing Israel's nuclear advantage."

Pure speculation that the same nerve-gas missles reported by a senior Israeli defence source (not US), were secretly smuggled into Syria from Iraq. And you guys on the right wonder why you have no credibility.

Sorry Barry, but this deserves an *owned*

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Typical flash & distract tactics from the RWWs..........

Barry asks: "Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" in Iraq?"

Wrong sequence. Barry DID NOT ask this until AFTER I answered the Syria question. Bryan pointed this out as well. The question was originally asked by someone else, and Barry referred to it in an attempt to "flash & distract."

JohnnyBz00LS said:
RWWs answer: "Actually we did find nerve gas in Syria. So we do have reason to believe that they may have been taken out of Iraq and there could be more to be found."

Did you see the "may" there? Yep, that's the speculation you are so concerned over. We can't prove it did come from Iraq, and you can't prove it didn't.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Barry asks another question: "Show me where we've even been in Syria to find nerve gas."

Nope, that was his first question.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
RWWs reply: "AT LEAST 100 Syrian long-range ballistic missiles, equipped with VX, the most lethal nerve gas, are aimed at central Israel," according to a senior Israeli defence source, who added that the Syrians have now achieved their aim of balancing Israel's nuclear advantage."

Still true, don't see the problem, other than that I'm RB3, not RWW.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Pure speculation that the same nerve-gas missles reported by a senior Israeli defence source (not US), were secretly smuggled into Syria from Iraq.

I'm speculating here (couldn't resist) that your complaint now is that it was Israel, not the USA, that discovered the nerve gas in Syria. Guess what...unlike the American Left, Israel is a USA Ally.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
And you guys on the right wonder why you have no credibility.

I've never wondered that. I'm known as credible all over the world.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Sorry Barry, but this deserves an *owned*

I agree. Thanks.

Another lame response. And yes, I believe you are a RWW if you believe what you spew.

barry2952 said:
Another lame response. And yes, I believe you are a RWW if you believe what you spew.

RB3 has yet to be refuted on this board. He makes the best arguments and puts up the best defenses. Hardly what I or anyone could call 'spewing'.

Ah, another one with a mental block on reading comprehension. Go back and re-read my post, it's all spelled out in black and white.

Seems to be that your the one with the mental block. You said that my post is total B.S. Which means nothing unless you can explain why.Until then, you are better off not posting anything.

The fact of the matter is, it is only a matter of time before we get attacked again. Even the bi-partisan 9/11 comissioners agree that GW has done a VERY POOR job of increasing the ACTUAL (as opposed to VIRTUAL in your own minds) SECURITY of the US soil. The pathetic "patriot act" and "homeland security" has turned out to be a clawless tiger in the real defense of US soil and is nothing more than a political machine used to funnel tax dollars into the pockets of legislators and law enforcement officials instead of towards actual, REAL improvements in the security of our US soil.

The reason we haven't been attacked is because where in the Middle East taking care of business.Like I said,Bubba was the reason for 9/11.He did nothing about the attacks during his terms,infact he accomplished absolutly nothing.While we are chasing these scums down,they are too preoccupied to plan anything.It's hard to plan a major attack when your constantly running and hiding.

fossten No, he's distracted with still trying to figure out why that Christian bear joke is funny.

LOL,that was too funny fossten. After reading that thread I see where your coming from.

RB3 has yet to be refuted on this board. He makes the best arguments and puts up the best defenses. Hardly what I or anyone could call 'spewing'.

I totally agree.Like I said in another post,they have been proven wrong and then will resort to something else.Such as talking about who asked what question.The fact of the matter is that all them Muslims in the Middle East all hate America and freedom.There good buddies in some way or another.A WMD was found.May have not of been in Iraq,but it was found.Which is going to put me on my toes if Im running a country that has been attacked more than once by these people.

Did we ever figure out what kind of man Bush is? Even a judge can't agree with this jack@$$.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2685935

I'm sorry, this newbie said too much again.....but 1 more stupid question before I go and hide in my little bubble, what do you guys think about the proposed military draft? I'm not trying to be rhetorical or sarcastic. I simply want to see other people's perspective on scenario.

Recent Poll on AOL I took a screenshot of.....

bush.JPG

I often turn to AOL users for issues of national security and international foreign policy. I appreciate their insight. I'm sure they put a lot of thought into that.

Could you post the "should Britney leave K-Fed" poll next?

AOL? Who the hell uses AOL anymore. LMAO. Hint... Tin foil hat parties...

Hello??? Time to join the digital revolution. And I'm willing to bet most are on dial-up.

waltdeuce said:
Did we ever figure out what kind of man Bush is? Even a judge can't agree with this jack@$$.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2685935

I'm sorry, this newbie said too much again.....but 1 more stupid question before I go and hide in my little bubble, what do you guys think about the proposed military draft? I'm not trying to be rhetorical or sarcastic. I simply want to see other people's perspective on scenario.

Another Clinton appointee who thinks she's Queen of America and can tell the President how to fight a war. She also tried to strike down the Patriot Act as well. She's a real lib wacko.

By the way, lots of judges have agreed with this "jack@$$" including Supreme Court Justices. Why don't you take your invective somewhere else?

MonsterMark said:
AOL? Who the hell uses AOL anymore. LMAO. Hint... Tin foil hat parties...

Hello??? Time to join the digital revolution. And I'm willing to bet most are on dial-up.
I would encourage you to find polls asking those identical questions (or as close to identical as possible) from a neutral website.

Members online

No members online now.
Back