What kind of 20" should i get?

elchory1201

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Im going to get 20" rims on my car, i have a 2000 LS Premium, im debating on wich rims to get, chrome or black w/chrome lip?

ls.jpg

i just ordered my black ones today, i got em for 1350 rims and nitto tires. i think itll look good, heres another ls with black 22s. but u get the jist of em. check my signature and get a hold of brad. ur car has alot of chrome so maybe go with that. i had all the chrome painted thats y i chose black

508428_30.jpg

Re:

PLEASE SEND ME PICS WHEN U PUT THE RIMS ON, THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!

itsnotmydaddys said:
i just ordered my black ones today, i got em for 1350 rims and nitto tires. i think itll look good, heres another ls with black 22s. but u get the jist of em. check my signature and get a hold of brad

will do ill get em in next thursday due to the 4th on monday. but u guys will be the 1st, i havent told any friends here yet i want to suprise em

re:

here is a pic that i photoshopped what do u think?

elchory1201 said:
Im going to get 20" rims on my car, i have a 2000 LS Premium, im debating on wich rims to get, chrome or black w/chrome lip?

black and chrome rims.JPG

I like the black with chrome lip, it blends in with the color and chrome on your bumpers. It looks sweet.

BLACK, all the way, wait a week and ill post some pics, id definatley go black thought, its not like u see anyone else out there with black 20s on an ls but look around and ull c a bunch with chrome. if u want to set urself apart go black or u can blend in with all the rest and go chrome. :) , no offense to the chromers, i used to have chrome 20s, going for a different look

Members online

Back