What do you Think of this Mark?

Not to often you find one with that low mileage. I found these cars are all over in price. I paid to much for mine but I had to have it,so to me it was worth the price.

Not only no, but hell no. It is not even an LSC........steer clear if you ask me. :Beer

Bad E-bay feedback as well....that would be enough for me....

Greg :give

Well I got my 1995 non LSC Mark VIII same color exterior and interior but only differences between that one and mine are the wheels and he has a cd player and I got mine with 91k miles on it and I got it for $4500. So I would say its a little bit high on the price there. Easiest thing to do is go to kbb.com and put in all the info you know about the car and get the blue book value of the car so you know as to what you should see in the market.

Well i got mine in oct of 03 for 5300, i thought it was worth it because it only had 63000 miles on it, well a few months later i found a switch way under my dash, and i said " humm" well i flicked the switch and the dash turned off and i could drive around without racking up miles, its nice to know you car has odometer fraud. So i got screwed out of some money, cuz the guy only wanted cash not even a bank check, now i see why, lesson learned don't buy a mark from some fat a-ss who said he worked a judge for 25 years, people aren't always as they seem

Markviiiedrea said:
Well i got mine in oct of 03 for 5300, i thought it was worth it because it only had 63000 miles on it, well a few months later i found a switch way under my dash, and i said " humm" well i flicked the switch and the dash turned off and i could drive around without racking up miles, its nice to know you car has odometer fraud. So i got screwed out of some money, cuz the guy only wanted cash not even a bank check, now i see why, lesson learned don't buy a mark from some fat a-ss who said he worked a judge for 25 years, people aren't always as they seem

This is a classic case of a bidding frenzy. In the car's current state, it is only worth 5495.00, and it is up to $9000.00. This is why I would not bid on cars sold on Ebay. The airsystem could be leaking, and the control arms and could be rotting. No mention of these. Most likely, this buyer will not honor this auction.

GMAN

$9500 or not, it is still a heck of a nice car for $10K. I mean, what does 10K really buy you nowadays? It was a bit high for what WE are used to paying but not extremely out of line for the miles. IMHO.

GMAN said:
This is a classic case of a bidding frenzy. In the car's current state, it is only worth 5495.00, and it is up to $9000.00. This is why I would not bid on cars sold on Ebay. The airsystem could be leaking, and the control arms and could be rotting. No mention of these. Most likely, this buyer will not honor this auction.

GMAN

i dint get it off e-bay i would never get a car from there without looking at it first, it was from a guy about 20 mi from here, just a simple add in the paper

Markviiiedrea said:
i dint get it off e-bay i would never get a car from there without looking at it first, it was from a guy about 20 mi from here, just a simple add in the paper

I've bought more than one car from ebay, with varying experiences, but never anything terrible, and my mark was EXACTLY as described. I don't have the luxury of a local lincoln market, Canada does not have these cars in any quanitity.

All of you guys bitching and moaning is the reason our cars are worth what they are: fractions of their original price. Why did Lincoln have the worst depreciating car of 2004? And why can't a merely 8 or 9 year old 25K luxury sport coupe bring in $10,000? What's so wrong about it?

Members online

Back