what do u all think ?????

bucketthead

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ok my 95 tc is been givin me problems tranmission not shiftin right alarm goes off all the damn time wiring for the windshield washer blades is f-up so i decided to get a new car but im torn between a caddy eldorado n a mark8 what do u think a better choice would b ???????

Man, tough choice..... I like both myself.........However if insurance is an issue, I'd go for the Mark (not that I'm biased, in this case,I'm really not.)
Recently, a similar subject came up in a discussion with my insurance agent. She did tell me that Lincolns were usually less expensive to insure than Cadillacs.(at least here in Georgia anyways.) I hope this helps some.

and the Lincoln Mark VIII is faster then the Cadillac Eldorado - rear wheel drive and more performance engine

bucketthead said:
ok my 95 tc is been givin me problems tranmission not shiftin right alarm goes off all the damn time wiring for the windshield washer blades is f-up so i decided to get a new car but im torn between a caddy eldorado n a mark8 what do u think a better choice would b ???????
Mark 8 is way cheaper to purchase and much more fun to mod up. imho.

lol well its a close vote but i think all of u like the mark8 better n i do agree with all the coments here so now the hunt is on for me to find one shouldnt b to hard i live in lincoln country south florida

Members online

No members online now.
Back