What can I use...

00NORCAL V8 said:
to safely remove the residue from taking off the vinyl eyebrows on my headlights? TIA

Soap and water with a stiff hand brush (plastic not metal) usually works.

00NORCAL V8 said:
to safely remove the residue from taking off the vinyl eyebrows on my headlights? TIA
First just peel the vinyl off. It should come off without any difficulty. There are two ways that you can safely remove the residue left over. You can use some Goo Gone. If you use it just try it in a small corner to make sure it doesn't spider web the plastic. The second way is to use some rubbing alcohol. Just use it liberally and it should peel up. After you have most of it up you can use some non-abrasive polish to get the rest of it off.

GrayGhost1 said:
First just peel the vinyl off. It should come off without any difficulty. There are two ways that you can safely remove the residue left over. You can use some Goo Gone. If you use it just try it in a small corner to make sure it doesn't spider web the plastic. The second way is to use some rubbing alcohol. Just use it liberally and it should peel up. After you have most of it up you can use some non-abrasive polish to get the rest of it off.

Thanks Ken.

EAGLE GLASS CLEANER.. will take it off!!! Just spray on and wipe off, its almost that easy, may have to put a lil elbow in it, but its only like 1.99 i have gotten tar off the side of my car with it.. works great!!! :Beer

its kinda hard to believe a glass cleaner would take something off like that!

Members online

No members online now.
Back