What are Chapters For?

Chapters are so we can get together on a more frequent basis, and so you can tell who is close to you. It's easier to get a group of guys from the southeast together than it would be to get the whole group together. That would take much more planning. I see that you are from Charleston. The southeast guys are getting together next month for NOPI here in Atlanta. Go here to see the discussion.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=11428

We'd love to have you in Atlanta, it'll be great fun!!! PM if you want any specifics, as I am the closest member to the event location, and I have a good knowledge of Atlanta(I should, I've been here for 23 years).

ps. that's the unofficial explanation of chapters.

Although it might not seem like much happens in LvC chapters. Local chapters are a thing that we are trying to get going on a larger scale.

Members are free to hold local meets... All members need to do is find a date and place and then invite members to attend. As chapters become more active you will see larger and more involved meets.

But basically you we have found on LvC is a developement of very good friendships and members have wanted to get together to get to know one another better than the image they so in there post.

Fell welcome to join your local chapter and get involved in organizing meets.

Meets do not need to be elaborate they can be a simple as a gathering for a meal and chat... Meet and Greet from these kinds of meets more activities will follow..

NOPI is a car show? does the "Chapter" go there to show off their rides or just check out other rides? and I don't think I could as I have school and work but NOPI does sound like fun for next year when I would of finished modding my Conti and have a bit more time on my hands

How many Members are in this Chapter? What sorts of events do we do? What rides do we have? do we have decals or anything that represent us to other drivers on the road ect..

No real events have happened yet. We've been trying to organize one for a while, NOPI, and a Tampa meet.

As far as decals go, there are none to represent local chapters, but there should be.

Let's get on designing a logo for the SE Chapter of LVC!!! Only SE members and moderators and of course the godfather can vote on them!!! Plus, I'll pay the winning guy $50(haha, not much incentive, but it may get the gears working!!!!) I've got a friend who could make decals and whatnought too. I'll start a new thread for that, anyone who is artistic at all, feel free to submit something!!!

Members online

Back