Western Chapter.....Meetup....

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
O.k. Lets see if we can arrange a good size meeting.
We have a few proposed spots in San Diego. I think this would be the closest for LA to come down and even some AZ guys to cruise over. Besides our last meet was in Long Beach, so let's bring everyone down to SD. We have a three day weekend coming up soon on February 18th-20th for President's day. That may be to close for ppl to make plans. We could shoot for March 11th which is a Saturday. If we wanted to do a BBQ at the J st Marina, that is an option. Or we can just meet there and then go for a drive and grab a bite to eat some where in the area. I would like to make be on a Saturday because Sundays for me won't work until after May 19th, I have some child classes I have to take with my expecting wife(lamaze):D ... Just let me know about the dates and we can all go from there....

any particular reason why march 11th? actually that might be a good date to shoot for, gives everyone time to plan around it. im down for bbq'ing somewhere..... im german so i must replenish a road trip with grilled sausages.... mmmmmm

Dang i wish i could get some time off of work, id make the drive from Washington but i dont see that happening anytime soon :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back