wanting to buy 16-17" chrome lincoln LS oem wheels

elchory1201

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a set of 16" chrome LINCOLN LS rims or 17" rims and tires, they have to be lincoln OEM wheels/tires so let me know if you have anything, thanks

sorry not chrome, i didnt read close enough. the rims and tires are in good condition, not excellent but better than good

itsnotmydaddys said:
sorry not chrome, i didnt read close enough. the rims and tires are in good condition, not excellent but better than good
aren't there harsh winters in stl if so shouldnt you switch to stock rims when winter comes around

yeah the winter is bad but when the time comes i think ill have either another POS car, or take my GFs, hopefully well live together by then. not hopefully, but by then shell have forced me to live with her :Bang :Bang :Bang

i have the 16" chrome rims and brand new tires .. only bout 2000 miles so far on them.. BUT i need new rims and tires first .. lol.. :N

re:

and how much do you want for you rims/tires JOEDIRT? Can you post pics of them? thanks

joedirt said:
i have the 16" chrome rims and brand new tires .. only bout 2000 miles so far on them.. BUT i need new rims and tires first .. lol.. :N

elchory1201 said:
and how much do you want for you rims/tires JOEDIRT? Can you post pics of them? thanks
ls4.jpg

thats like the best pic i got of them.. they are pretty much perfect except for some wheel weight damage

sorry to thread jack however itsnotmydaddys, I am looking for thoes 17's how much are you looking for them?

Eamonn

Members online

No members online now.
Back