WANTED: Interior Bits

shltn

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a woodgrain shifter knob, in excellent shape, they want to get rid of? I am also wanting the woodgrain surround for the radio and AC controls (mine just as it around the ash tray).Or does anyone have a salvage yard around with some LS parts in it? I have checked all of mine with NO luck. Just let me know if anyone does or is interested, thanks!

Go to www.lskoncepts.com for the entire dash kit - as for the knob, they're few and far between and most know they can get at least $100 for them since they retail from a stealership for much more.

I've been lucky and found a few at local scrap yards - However i'm using those to do a few custom things with, one including re-covering. If i ever come to the conclusion i should get rid of a few i'd start a thread here ..

Keep your eyes on ebay for them to.

shltn said:
Does anyone have a woodgrain shifter knob, in excellent shape, they want to get rid of? I am also wanting the woodgrain surround for the radio and AC controls (mine just as it around the ash tray).Or does anyone have a salvage yard around with some LS parts in it? I have checked all of mine with NO luck. Just let me know if anyone does or is interested, thanks!

Go to www.car-part.com to search junkyards nationally. Pretty neat stuff.

Members online

No members online now.
Back