Very Interesting Custom TC

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I found this TC online, it is a really unusual car, what do you guys think?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...up.jsp?listingId=136000885&tracktype=usedcc#0

02.jpg15.jpg09.jpg05.jpg

02.jpg

15.jpg

09.jpg

05.jpg

I just ate breakfast man, warn me next time. Gross.

The most interesting thing I have ever seen done to a TC was to have a Chevy truck front end grafted on to a TC. Guessing this was mainly just to show off a shops work. They could have at least used an "L".

I just ate breakfast man, warn me next time. Gross.

The most interesting thing I have ever seen done to a TC was to have a Chevy truck front end grafted on to a TC. Guessing this was mainly just to show off a shops work. They could have at least used an "L".
LOL yup, I love when you see a car with a million bumper stickers all over the whole car and you can pretty much predict what the person inside looks like. One time I also saw a big lifted HD diesel Silverado with an Escalade front end, that was really interesting

$70,000!?!?! Yikes! Either I'm very poor or tasteless, perhaps both. Interesting kit, I really like the rear center console idea.

Yeah I wouldn't pay 70,000 for a Town Car LOL, they cost a lot less when they were new.

Uhhh ewww there is a time for classics and modern but this is a bad combo it would probably be better on a first gen rather than a third gen but I highly doubt it

Members online

No members online now.
Back