Very Happy

Rope

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys I don't know what to tell you, I'm very happy thing turn out the way they did. Let me star from the beginning, I had a problem with my mark VIII, when I set my climate control for cold air, it will run on cold then change to hot and back again until eventually stuck on hot, so I went and order a climate control unit, got it put it in and got the same result, then I decided to take my dash board apart to take out my actuator, I took it out and find out the actuator was good but I couldn't say for the circuit board so I clean the board with rubbing alcohol put it back in the, next day put my dash board back together again I start up my car and then start playing with the climate control temperature setting from MAX A/C to HOT 90 back and fourth again and again the air change from cold to hot again and again, so I decided to take a long drive and play with the control again from cold to hot, the unit respond like it should, I don't know how long it will stay working, knowing the summer months are ahead but I got a good feeling about this, now I can seep good tonight now my car is back together.

Thank guys
I appreciate all of your help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back