VERY CLEAN 01 LS6 FoR sAlE!!5% tint, Viper 2 way pager alarm, 10 disc changer, LoAdEd

LLS01

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
:W

Very clean 2001 Lincoln LS6 for sale!

-No smoking ever

-no accidents

-Tan leather interior w/ wood grain interior dash, doors, steering wheel and shift knob.

-Exterior is a light parchment gold metallic (kinda looks silver sometimes, especially at night, looks goldish in the sunlight) Very sweet color

-Viper 2-way pager alarm with remote start

-Tinted windows (5% limo tint from the front doors on back)

-New ceramic brake pads on the front(2 yr warranty) and pads on the rear.

-New (about 5,000 miles on them) Dunlop H rated tires w/ road hazard and free rotation for life!

-New Silverstar headlights and new brake light bulbs

-New rear window regulators

-New front lower ball joints

-New oxygen sensor

-New B-pillar covers w/ Lincoln emblem (Old ones faded)

-New K&N air filter

-Serviced by Paul Cerame Lincoln in Florissant, MO (Rated #1 here) Just had it's checkup about a month and a half ago, everything is good except the lug nuts. Somehow they swell and the only problem with this is that they are now hard to get off. Dealer wants $100, try Auto Zone. They do come off fine with a 4 way tire iron.

-72,000 miles, I have my own business so they are all highway miles and the car runs beautifully.

-I am the second owner, bought the car over a year and a half ago.

-Interior is flawless except for slight creases on the driver's seat, but it's not cracked. It has been this way since I've had it and hasn't gotten any worse. I Armor All the whole interior(dash, seats, kick panels, doors, etc.) on a regular basis.

-Exterior is very nice with minimal scratches, rock chips on the front bumper but that's to be expected. Paint is still very shiny. No door dings, small ding on right front fender. Rear chrome piece has a few scuff marks on the corner, but not very noticable. Very easy to replace, but no one ever notices it. I constantly get compliments on this car.

-Great gas mileage!! The sales sticker(which I still have) says 18 City and 25 Highway, but I swear it's better than that. Don't be fooled, the V8 LS guzzles gas, my buddy has one and always complains about it. Besides V8 models only have 30 more horespower which equates to like 15 rear wheel horespower.

-3.0 L 4V V6 engine (same as the Jaguar S-type)

-5 speed automatic with O/D that you can shift into gears 1-5 if ya want.

- 8-way power Memory driver's seat: every time you put the key in the ignition or take it out the seat and the steering wheel moves forward or backward so that it's easier for you to get out and it has two seat positions that it can remember for when you get back in the car.

-Child safety locks on the rear doors (can be turned on or off)

-Power 4 wheel disc brakes (New ceramic pads with warranty) with ABS

-Premium sound with 10 disc CD changer

-Keyless entry with panic button and trunk release

-Dual zone climate control

-Fog lamps

-Electronic traction control

-This car is beautiful inside and out, a must see!! $13,295 or best offer, make me a reasonable offer, you won't offend me.

I have plenty of pictures, just email me if you want to see them. I will post them later though.

:I

Members online

No members online now.
Back