v rating

taylor414ce2003

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
what is the differance between a v rated and non v rated eldorado?
can the rev limiter be turned off-or are there differances internaly on the n* motor

Yes there are as I read something on another forum about W-rated and Z-rated tires that have different speed limiters. If you look inside your door panel you will see what your rating is. There may be a V-rated tire but I will halfta check on it(I just don't remember at this moment)- Remy XO & Lowenbra. Ha Ha.

bass ale for me !! I understand about the tires but I am wondering if I can increase my rpm/limeter with out damaging the motor or does the v rated motor have differant heads,pistons or stonger crank shaft ect. to allow for higher revs? if its all the same then I can get some xtra power for free:)

I believe the Rev Limiter can be changed, but you'll have to talk to your Caddy Tech... I think he can hook up the laptop to it and modify the computer... I have to talk to my guy again. I've been so busy with work lately I've not had time.

Its written on your door panel that Z or W = 150 or more. H should be rated at 130mph. V - I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back