Using your Cup Holders

Dereck

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
USING THE CUP HOLDERS IN A ’92 TOWN CAR

Submitted By Dereck 03/03/2004

First off fill your pockets with a few dollars, grab your car keys and cruise on down to your favorite fast food drive thru, my personal favorite is POPEYES.

When you arrive before you enter the drive thru lane it is a good idea to activate your cup holders.

On the 92 Town Car fold down your armrest and lift open the top cover to reveal the fold out cup holder, fold out the cup holder and close the top cover, you are now ready for action.

Cupholder

The picture above shows the cup holder priming sequence.

Now smooch up to the speaker box/ordering window and place an order for your favorite offal, large fries and supersize soda, scoot round to the pay/collection window in eager anticipation of the culinary delights about to be delivered. Chuck the brown bag of offal onto the passengers seat for now and remove the supersize soda from that cardboard tray, take a quick slurp to whet your whistle and firmly plant it into that waiting cup holder----Mission accomplished!!!!

Cupholder2

As you can see from the picture above I had to slum it for the purpose of the photo shoot and could only afford a regular coke, the things I do for the good of the forum.

Now very slowly exit the drive through with one hand on your soda as anything over 5 mph will send that drink flying, when on the straightaway you can relax a little reach over and grab that “everything onit burger” and take a satisfactory chunk right out of it. Luckily through a masterpiece of design Ford put the turn signals on the left of the steering wheel leaving your right hand free to lift that soda right outta the cup holder. Over the next couple of miles gradually consuming your well deserved meal you can think to yourself--- burger, fries, supersize soda in the cup holder, cruising in the Town Car, can life get any better?

ASS COVERING DISCLAIMER

I no way endorse drinking, eating, smoking, having sex or any other pleasurable activity while driving, it is unsafe-DON’T DO IT.

Happy motoring

Dereck

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might just include this in the upcoming HOW TO section.......

BEATUIFUL AND POETIC ooooh yeah eat that ebert and roeper!!!!!!!

You make me wish i had myself a cupholder.
And a cartier.!! By the way nice cartier emblems in the background, very clean seats and excellent tint, did i mention nice cartier emblems.

By the way that reminds me, my day was smashed to pieces when i picked my gf up from work today. She decided to dash my dreams and crush my spirit with this story of unneccesary destruction.

My gf works at a pharmacy, and her pharmacist had a 92 tc cartier. The airsuspenison began to give him trouble about 110k and he decided he did not want to deal with it and GAVE YES GAVE IT TO THE JUNKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said "oh i wish i would have known you then i would have given it to your boyfriend!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! One year too late NOOOOOOOO a free tc nonetheless cartier !!!!! :(

Big Joe

2 things. First ---- TELL HER BOSS ABOUT THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

Ok, second. My brother just did the same exact thing. He had a 94 TC and was buying a 2002 TC ---I talked to him about it a little but decided it had enough problems that he would be better off selling it to someone else over what I would be willingto pay for it. I found out a month ago he GAVE it away to someone ---- I asked him why he didnt give it to me and he said "thats what I meant, you didnt want it!"

SO, at my brother's funeral, which occurred after he said that to me...... I told th....... nah, I didnt kill him..... yet.

Very nice Dereck. I must say the interior of your '92 is in excellent condition. I'm glad to see anyone who takes car of their 90-94 TC. Alas I have a '91 exec with no cup holders. It very frustarting. I also do not endorse eating drinking, smoking , or having sex while driving. :D

Now I know what I am doing just in case someday I get a car like that. :)

Staff online

Members online

Back