Tune up time...........

driller, where did you get those cloth covered wires, i like those.

91lincolntownexec, what is going wrong with your car that you think the cables are bad??

driller said:
Oil & Filter
Air Filter
Fuel Filter
PCV Valve
Spark Plugs
Spark Plug Wires
Coolant Flush
Transmission Flush
Brake Inspection
Exhaust Inspection
Drive Belt Inspection
Clean Battery Terminals
Clean/Tighten Engine Compartment Grounds

:L

!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DRILLER's GARAGE !!!!!!

Pepsi2185 said:
91lincolntownexec, what is going wrong with your car that you think the cables are bad??

Well I have been having my voltage drop for no reason lately. I've replaced my battery, alternator, bat. cable clamps, starter relay, and the spark plugs all replaced and still when I pull up to a light my lights exterior and interior lights dim. I put in a voltometer and normal operating volts its at 13 but will drop to like 9 or so. Sometimes when im at a light it I just barely hold the brake just enough to stay stopped my voltage will go back up but not always. When im in neutral or park the volts stay normal but when I go to reverse or drive they will drop. But all of this doesnt always happen sometimes it will run and act perfectly, but the next minute not. So I was thinking it could maybe be a loose connection or a short somewhere? I dont have any idea.

Transmission Flush Iv heard onely bad things, a frend of mine has a cab company 303 taxi 30% of all cabe in chicago and he has a few cars @ 400,000 + origanel moter and trans and neaver been flushed 1ook a year or more. the real ? is on batterys any or you running an optama red/ yello top? and do you like it.

dertyclown said:
Transmission Flush Iv heard onely bad things, a frend of mine has a cab company 303 taxi 30% of all cabe in chicago and he has a few cars @ 400,000 + origanel moter and trans and neaver been flushed 1ook a year or more. the real ? is on batterys any or you running an optama red/ yello top? and do you like it.

I also would like to know how those Optima Red's work out... I am in the search for a nice, fairly cheap battery.

On the Optima batteries deal I ran one on my MkVIII and I am not really sure if it gave me any problems or not :confused: I have used them (Optimas) for a while now but mostly on carburated cars not on EFI ones.

At least I have not used a new Optima on a EFI car. Anyway even with a normal bat my Mark gives me crap so I am doubting that the bat is the problem :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back