Triple8 in the house!

Triple8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone 1st time posting longtime reading and appreciating this website.Its very informative and has save me thousand of dollars.Ill will be sending in my membership next month.I was born here in Cleveland Ohio home of the bigblock killer (351 Cleveland).Also i attended Lincolntech (automotive engineering) in Indianpolis Indiana year and half.My first car i learned to drive(older friend who taught the neighborhood kids how to drive i was only 14 then) was a 1966 GTO 389 triple duece set up 4 speed hurst need i say more.I love and respect powerful cars seen many of tree choppers accidents because the people in those cars didnt respect power.I am currently retired Teamster did watermain construction and drove all sorts of Heavy Equipment.Cars i have owned 66 Impala Coupe,71 Nova Coupe,71 Galaxie 500 Coupe,1972 Olds 98 Coupe,73 LTD Brougham Coupe,77 Buick Century 2 door,69 Firebird traded it for 83 Thunderbird (I KNOW:eek: ) 78 Olds 98 403, 83 Buick Riviera, 92 Crown Vic,92 Lincoln TC,97 Crown Vic.My current cars are 66 Olds 88, 95 Mark pearl white, 98 Town charcoal green met, looking for a Gen ll Mark LSC ready to buy next month.Tor red or pearl wht other clrs to.I look forward to meeting some of you if nearby Marks rule baby.Ive always said the Mark is the Mercedes coupe of America and TC is Merc sedan of America.

Members online

No members online now.
Back